The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tourists couples want to have threesome or meet other couples when in singapore (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=268875)

katyor 03-02-2012 01:16 AM

Tourists couples want to have threesome or meet other couples when in singapore

Hi guys
First we come to Singapore at least once or twice a year.
We are both in our mid 20's. And haven't tried swinging or threesome before. We really really want to try but because we are from a really small country with small population we don't want to try it in our country. We are new so not experts, but we wanna do it so bad.
We are both slim attractive (believe me, I see 90% of Singaporeans men staring at my wife's boobs and ass when we are walking by).
Please contact if interested so we can keep in touch till when i come so we can have some (safe) fun.

Thanks

BiRd13 03-02-2012 10:08 AM

Re: Tourists couples want to have threesome or meet other couples when in singapore

Hi,

Perhaps you would like to state the requirement... And best if you can describe more about yourself and partner, and photo will be a bonus =)

Leaving down an email will be a plus as well in order for easy contact...

Goat1234 03-02-2012 10:38 AM

Re: Tourists couples want to have threesome or meet other couples when in singapore

Hello Kaytor,

Saw your post on SBF. I am a 27 year old chinese Singaporean guy and would love to help you with this. Can either observe or participate depending on what you and your partner wants. My physical stats are : 173cm, 70kg, decent looking I guess ... Sent you a pm, but your inbox is full. Please gte back if you are still looking.

Thanks alot !

Victor

hunson 03-02-2012 10:52 AM

Hi,

Seems like you have lots of attention... do drop me a message too...
I can link you up with my friends...

CHeers!

Dickens1111 03-02-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katyor (Post 6842335)
Hi guys
We really really want to try but because we are from a really small country with small population we don't want to try it in our country.

Hur? :rolleyes: You mean there is a country smaller than SG meh? The Vantican?? You not the pope hor???
I don't think we are well versed with what 3-some means in your very small country. Can you please elaborate if it menas doing it with another guy or another woman or an individual who can be either guy or woman???:D

dojob1234 03-02-2012 01:53 PM

Bro TS,

We are organising a small swinging too...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=268912

Do email me if you are interested for further discussion

CouplesSwing 03-02-2012 02:32 PM

Somehow the country where they have their own oil and the sultan pays for the citizens education and medical pops into my mind.. Ya.. TS.. I feel for u.. Do drop us a PM if u're ever in town ya...

Señor CouplesSwing (D.A.S)

Coupleswing 03-02-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katyor (Post 6842335)
Hi guys
First we come to Singapore at least once or twice a year.
We are both in our mid 20's. And haven't tried swinging or threesome before. We really really want to try but because we are from a really small country with small population we don't want to try it in our country. We are new so not experts, but we wanna do it so bad.
We are both slim attractive (believe me, I see 90% of Singaporeans men staring at my wife's boobs and ass when we are walking by).
Please contact if interested so we can keep in touch till when i come so we can have some (safe) fun.

Thanks

Hi there we are couple in our twenties would love to swing with u guys. I am 29m chn 173 n she is 26f chn 170 55. Both average looking.had 4swings so far. Kindly email me at [email protected] to discuss and exchange pic.

katyor 03-02-2012 07:13 PM

Hi guys.
First of all. Im really from a smaller island than singapore. We are below 100,000 population.
Like i said m/ slim 56kg, bout 1.6m
She/ slim also round 50 kg 1.5m
We are married three yrs now and been together 9 yrs.
We want to get to experience fmf first. then mmf. We will also like to have fun with other couples round our age.
But like i said im not in singapore now. But will come later this year but cant comfirm date. So i just want to keep in touch with contacts for now (msn chat) so we can be comfortable when we come.
Thank you all

Hunky925 04-02-2012 02:12 AM

Hi bro...
I'm 28m sg chi
165 and 55kg...
Nv tried swinging before...
Am married but hope to try something exciting...
Hope I can be the candidate u looking for...
Reply mi plz... :)

katyor 04-02-2012 12:11 PM

Since ive been getting too many pm. Guess i'll just post an email here. Email me so we can start getting to know each other if i find you meet my criteria. First of all no above 30. [email protected].

ColourBlindx2 04-02-2012 07:10 PM

Hi!

You guys from Brunei??

Colourblind f

simple2kee 04-02-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katyor (Post 6844919)
First of all. Im really from a smaller island than singapore. We are below 100,000population.

a list of islands below 100,000 population. have fun :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...100,000_people

katyor 05-02-2012 09:38 PM

Thanks guys for your pm and emails. Already got few whom i can keep in touch with so our desire to experiment can be fiufilled when i come to the awesome singapore.

achilles39 06-02-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColourBlindx2 (Post 6848167)
Hi!

You guys from Brunei??

Colourblind f

First of all. Im really from a smaller island than singapore. We are below 100,000 population.
is brunei smaller than spore?:p:p