The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My SYT Colleague (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=813890)

AaronKwok123 02-04-2021 01:52 AM

My SYT Colleague

Last year one SYT applied for a job in my company .

Well, it was during covid and there was no biz at all but i decided to hire her cos pretty SYT don't come to apply job very often. :D but of cos , we know biz will recover after covid . hiring before recovery was a good move i guess.

She is a fresh grad and thus very young and very green. Very good for grooming.

Our age gap is quite large so it feels quite weird if i were to make any move on her. Besides, she knows i m married and has kids. she also has a bf but she often refers her BF as her friend. I am not sure why she does that, maybe she is still young and wants to keep her options open.

It's actually quite nice to have a pretty SYT working with you . She is slim and often wears skinny jeans to show off her nice curvy ass.

Coming to office become so much less boring when you working with a SYT. She is like a motivation for me to go to office everyday lol.

AaronKwok123 02-04-2021 02:21 AM

Re: My SYT Colleague

I am her boss and like a mentor to her. She is really good at her job and helping my company makes money.

I really can't risk losing her. So everyday, there is a stuggle withing....seeing something that you like but cannot have it.

Sometimes her YP bf will come and pick her up.....I feel kind of jealous. :rolleyes:

Occasionally I will jio her out for "company" dinner. That's the closest I can "date" her lol.

She is kinda sporty person, or should I say, quite naive. So I one day I decided to jio her out for dinner. But actually I wanted to have drinks with her. From our last outing, I know how much she can drink. but apprently, she don't know how much she can drink.

Actually we didn't drink alot. but dining outside now we have to finish our drinks before 1030pm....so we have to finish our drinks fast....

I thought she was still ok after we finished our drinks....but I think the alcohol slowly got to her.

She was drunk AF, not really dead drunk until can't walk kind but still quite drunk. i can literally molest her and yet she won't resist or feel anything wrong.

i didn't really do anything other than just hold on to her waist. Damn, should have feel her butt too...

Because of the circumstances, I just feel that i can't do what I wanted to do. It may also get me into a " me too" situation in the future.

So we got into a taxi and i sent her home. Like I said, I can molest her but I didn't. I may regret not molesting her when I looked back in the future lol.....it may also get me into trouble.

Ultimately, i didn't do anything it's because she didn't invite me to do anything. i would probably do something if she made some moves, like lie on my shoulders and holding on to my hands when we were in the taxi.

If we had met differently and not colleagues, I would probably bring her back and bonk her...like I used to do to my other girlfriends. :D

steviechesse 02-04-2021 02:29 AM

This SYT must be really pretty! Do update if there is any action bro!

AaronKwok123 02-04-2021 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steviechesse (Post 20557432)
This SYT must be really pretty! Do update if there is any action bro!

she is not drop dead gorgeous pretty but definitely the envy of my suppliers when they saw her. :D

don't think anything will happen soon cos she is too green and don't know how to manipulate her boss..... hopefully she knows what to do if she wants to get a pay raise fast lol :D

risingphoenix 02-04-2021 03:17 AM

Hope something will happen soon :)

TheDriverGuy 02-04-2021 04:09 PM

Camping here for more updates

Gambu 02-04-2021 05:19 PM

Nice share bro. Please update us the progress!

Rickey 02-04-2021 06:05 PM

Always hear so many bros here say don't shit where u work...maybe unless u r boss of the company...there r still some risks I suppose, careful e.g she may complain u molested her....

unsung80 02-04-2021 06:20 PM

Since she can help u earn money then keep it that way.

May I suggest you wear a chastity belt if you can't control your urges, hand her the belt key to secure without her knowing what is it, give her instruction to safe keep it.

Like the old folks say, keep the dog leashed so it wouldn't go around barking. Protecting yourself also protecting her.

I talk cock nia, relax.

kalchansy 02-04-2021 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsung80 (Post 20558574)
Since she can help u earn money then keep it that way.

May I suggest you wear a chastity belt if you can't control your urges, past her the belt key to secure without her knowing what is it, give her instruction to safe keep it.

Like the old folks say, keep the dog leashed so it wouldn't go around barking. Protecting yourself also protecting her.

I talk cock nia, relax.

Then have to do something to the fingers and tongue too :D

Choon Peng 03-04-2021 12:40 AM

Do you have any pictures that how the SYT look like? Just up if have the opportunity.

hcbj 03-04-2021 01:05 AM

Pitch tent to camp here.
:p

Karlman 03-04-2021 10:41 AM

You can play la bouche “Be my lover” to drop hints. Last time sec sch got one ah lian want me to go stead with her also did the same thing. It works 👍🏼

AaronKwok123 03-04-2021 01:13 PM

My plan when i asked her out for a meal was simply get her to drink with me.

You know some girls will simply refuse to drink cos they afraid to get drunk and being taken advantage of.

For this colleague, she simply said yes when i told her i m going to order a few bottles of sake, got promo mah lol....

We were supposed to drink slowly but reached the restaurant late so left with only about 1hr 15min to finish all our drinks. We were slowly sipping initially then the restaurant manager told us we have only 20 min...

My plan was just to get her tipsy, so she can feel more relax...after our meal we can go home separately.

She got more relax and told me how she was feeling drunk...obviously first time she experienced being drunk....

I didn't expect her to be drunk and feel totally relaxed....that i literraly can touch her . I never thought i could breach our physical barrier.

I was still threading cautiously as we head back home, touching her at the safe zone like arms and back , not sure how she would react....

wantedbryan 03-04-2021 01:53 PM

Interesting, with all this me too trend only go ahead when there is a green light. the law is not on our side.