The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bkk june 9 - 20 (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=731842)

pantsonfire 09-06-2019 03:57 PM

Bkk june 9 - 20

Still around abit if anyone wants to hang out. Pm me

Mankok 10-06-2019 05:35 AM

Re: Bkk june 9 - 20

Planned to go BKK next week but still not sure. Watched the news about flooding.

pantsonfire 10-06-2019 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mankok (Post 18804389)
Planned to go BKK next week but still not sure. Watched the news about flooding.

I have had no issues. Yes been raining heavy for short periods but the water goes after a while

Bigbluebird 10-06-2019 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mankok (Post 18804389)

Just like flash floods like in Sg, will go away after the rain stops, give and take 1+ hour.

scape 11-06-2019 12:22 AM

Hi guys. Am in Bkk till 14th. Anybody wanna hang out for drinks and all pm ya. Cheers.

pantsonfire 11-06-2019 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scape (Post 18808102)
Hi guys. Am in Bkk till 14th. Anybody wanna hang out for drinks and all pm ya. Cheers.

hi bro, iam about to head out.
pmed u. add me on line

pantsonfire 13-06-2019 02:05 PM

Monday - Met up with one sbf bro and headed to Onyx as Thong lor had a curfew and closed at midnight. Full of koreans and china people as usual. Not much fun. Hard to approach
Tuesday - Headed to barbarbar with same sbf bro. He brought one girl along and i brought my friend, Didnt have much chance to chase girls, Just drink and went korean town. BarBarBar as usual was busy.
Wednesday - Went to barbarbar with same bro at 1am. Got a good table and managed to get a few contacts. Stayed till end as usual. Tomorrow being the last day of the sbf bro will head out again.

vaaranam88 13-06-2019 06:04 PM

Any bros in Bkk from June 21-23, PM me

pantsonfire 17-06-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 18818818)
Monday - Met up with one sbf bro and headed to Onyx as Thong lor had a curfew and closed at midnight. Full of koreans and china people as usual. Not much fun. Hard to approach
Tuesday - Headed to barbarbar with same sbf bro. He brought one girl along and i brought my friend, Didnt have much chance to chase girls, Just drink and went korean town. BarBarBar as usual was busy.
Wednesday - Went to barbarbar with same bro at 1am. Got a good table and managed to get a few contacts. Stayed till end as usual. Tomorrow being the last day of the sbf bro will head out again.

Thursday - Headed to BarBarBar with one sbf bro and then another joined late. Was too many koreans that night and we left at 3am to head to Fuzzy KTV. Member 5500 and get 39 bottles of leo. Damage for girl around 2k. Just a cheaper version of g club. Stayed till 6am
Friday - Went to barbarbar with two sbf bro. I manaaged to bring 2 girls to the table. Thought had a chance with one and took her back to her place. damn wouldnt let me in. Same thing happened with other bro. After went Fuzzy KTV again till 6am
Saturday - Went to barbarbar with 2 sbf bro. Bros managed to get contacts but couldnt do a one night. Went with one sbf bro to try and finish the beer. Still have many left lol. Again till 6am
Sunday - Went to barbarbar. All got contacts but again no one night. Finished at 4am at an after party place in ratachda

Bigbluebird 18-06-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 18835666)
Finished at 4am at an after party place in ratachda

Out of curiosity and keen to know, where is the after party place in Ratchada? Pub?

xiaobai2 18-06-2019 09:50 PM

Quote:

Thursday - Headed to BarBarBar with one sbf bro and then another joined late. Was too many koreans that night and we left at 3am to head to Fuzzy KTV. Member 5500 and get 39 bottles of leo. Damage for girl around 2k. Just a cheaper version of g club. Stayed till 6am
Friday - Went to barbarbar with two sbf bro. I manaaged to bring 2 girls to the table. Thought had a chance with one and took her back to her place. damn wouldnt let me in. Same thing happened with other bro. After went Fuzzy KTV again till 6am
Saturday - Went to barbarbar with 2 sbf bro. Bros managed to get contacts but couldnt do a one night. Went with one sbf bro to try and finish the beer. Still have many left lol. Again till 6am
Sunday - Went to barbarbar. All got contacts but again no one night. Finished at 4am at an after party place in ratachda

Last friday at b3 with bro pantsonfire and another bro.... first time meet up with sbf bro in bkk.... part 2 was classic that we party till daylight ard 8+.... thanks for bringing me to party in bkk... let me know when u guys are in bkk again as im juz 2hrs drive away only... cheers !

hektor 18-06-2019 11:32 PM

Quote:

Hi bro, whats damage if bring the girl back?

pantsonfire 19-06-2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hektor (Post 18842004)
Hi bro, whats damage if bring the girl back?

you cant but if they like u they will come out

pantsonfire 19-06-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Monday - Barbarbar again with 2 sbf bros. One bro brought out two girls and the other sbf bro hooked up with her friend. I pulled one and took her back - it was her birthday lol
Tuesday - Barbarbar again with same bros, another bro brought out two girls. Didnt succeed in getting one of them back so went ktv. I picked up a girl and at 7am She asked to take her home and success.

Thong lor area is now closing at 1am till Sunday for some reason

pantsonfire 20-06-2019 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantsonfire (Post 18845342)
Monday - Barbarbar again with 2 sbf bros. One bro brought out two girls and the other sbf bro hooked up with her friend. I pulled one and took her back - it was her birthday lol
Tuesday - Barbarbar again with same bros, another bro brought out two girls. Didnt succeed in getting one of them back so went ktv. I picked up a girl and at 7am She asked to take her home and success.

Thong lor area is now closing at 1am till Sunday for some reason

Thong lor curfew has been removed

Weds - Barbarbar with one sbf bro, he brought another girl along and she brought some friends. He got lucky and me was a empty night. Still here till next week