The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   STD? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=763646)

Torso 16-02-2020 09:42 PM

STD?

Hi bros, have went to got some HJ service recently, no FJ/BJ. One dated 8feb and another earlier one at 2 feb.

So around mid last week, I felt some ticklish sensation while peeing and then next day it felt like burning sensation while peeing. So am thinking if its STD? During the session i did some fore play, i rubbed my dick on her panties while she wore it , so its like indirectly rubbing her pussy but with panties on. I rubbed quite fast and hard, and not sure if my skin was "burnt" or is it likely STD?

Went to doctor, he gave me a washing medicine and some cream to apply on, now i feel less pain, however if its STD can it be treated this way? Should I need to do something about it?

sammyboyfor 17-02-2020 06:27 AM

Re: STD?

Based on your description the chances of catching an STD ranges from very low to zero.

Torso 17-02-2020 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 19775531)
Based on your description the chances of catching an STD ranges from very low to zero.

Thanks for your reply boss. But how come suddenly got pain while urination? And e.g if she gets wet then maybe the panties got her juice and i happened to rub my dick on it, will there be a transmission chance?

LurkerLurks 17-02-2020 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torso (Post 19777884)
Thanks for your reply boss. But how come suddenly got pain while urination? And e.g if she gets wet then maybe the panties got her juice and i happened to rub my dick on it, will there be a transmission chance?

tbh, if u can think until that far, nothing we say will ease your worries. i would really suggest go for the test to have a piece of mind.
and for that tranmission chance u mentioned, i wouldnt say 0%, but it near to 0. i mean... what are the odds. u have higher chance of getting corona lor

IAmAwesome 18-02-2020 12:33 AM

Quote:

how come suddenly got pain while urination?

Bro you have nothing to worry and it could just be that your mind is playing tricks on you due to you over worrying yourself :o

Big Sexy 18-02-2020 08:41 AM

you are very unlikely to get a std from a HJ... if there is any it will be from other sessions.

burning sensation while peeing is one of the symptoms of UTI.. it happens when bacteria enter the urinary tract via the urethra, no sex is required..

for UTI , you could try drinking load of water(or Cranberry Juice) and see if the condition improves, if it persist then go see a doctor for a proper diagnosis .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torso (Post 19774171)
Hi bros, have went to got some HJ service recently, no FJ/BJ. One dated 8feb and another earlier one at 2 feb.

So around mid last week, I felt some ticklish sensation while peeing and then next day it felt like burning sensation while peeing. So am thinking if its STD? During the session i did some fore play, i rubbed my dick on her panties while she wore it , so its like indirectly rubbing her pussy but with panties on. I rubbed quite fast and hard, and not sure if my skin was "burnt" or is it likely STD?

Went to doctor, he gave me a washing medicine and some cream to apply on, now i feel less pain, however if its STD can it be treated this way? Should I need to do something about it?

coldshower 18-02-2020 04:55 PM

Yo bro, I think it should most likely be abrasion somewhere on your bro. Give it 7-10 days if everything still persist than go see doctor again.

Junipers 18-02-2020 09:23 PM

Can try apply toothpaste or some cream. It will heal faster if it is abrasion. If it's not, then better go check

henry_ang10 19-02-2020 05:03 AM

Quote:

wow hj also can kana std? dun think so.. but the rubbing ur dick with her pussy with her panties on maybe causes it? were her panties wet when u rubbed?

Her juice may have come in contact?

Update us ur situation, hopefully is not serious.. hope it clears up

Torso 19-02-2020 11:11 PM

Hi all, the pain has gone away, not all but mostly. Doesnt feel as pain now, just a bit worried cause of the burning sensation during pee. As i remembered a STD symptom that causes pain whilst peeing. Then I visited for a HJ.

Actually HJ can still transmit STD if the ML did not clean up properely from the previous guy if he has it. So was a bit worried!

henry_ang10 20-02-2020 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torso (Post 19787591)
Hi all, the pain has gone away, not all but mostly. Doesnt feel as pain now, just a bit worried cause of the burning sensation during pee. As i remembered a STD symptom that causes pain whilst peeing. Then I visited for a HJ.

Actually HJ can still transmit STD if the ML did not clean up properely from the previous guy if he has it. So was a bit worried!

that why always arrange to be the first customer for that day then hj shd be 99.99% safe :)