The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Unprotected Oral (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=793662)

iljimae 21-10-2020 11:21 PM

Unprotected Oral

Hi Boss & Admin,

My first visit to MP after a long time and after massage, I was asked to turn around and ML was asking what I wish to have. Before I can answer her to pick the option, she had already decided and BBBJ me in unerrected mode. I was totally shocked and caught by surprise and stopped her immediately after 3 slurps.

She is quite a well known ML and so far yet to hear any misfortunate news from other bros here.

Maybe I am being over-terrified now but this is definitely no joke with direct contact skin on skin with her saliva.

I would appreciate to have your good advice on the risks for that 3 slurps that I received by surprise and unprotected.

Thanks,
Ijimae

Hoppip 22-10-2020 02:34 AM

Re: Unprotected Oral

bro relax nothing to be afraid of

nkyc 22-10-2020 02:41 AM

I worse la, kana tempted and succumbed by FL to do raw full service. Latest update is my dick got no weird things yet so I'm guessing I'm safe. Definitely will check when time permits but definitely won't be so daring next time

LiuJun 22-10-2020 02:57 AM

Bro I kena BBBJ don't know how many times and till now no problems. . . .ok lah, only time I was in BKK 2yrs back and 2 days later my penis got something white and when pee abit pain but healed after a few days.

The safest is ofcos you find a regular and no problems. Just don't do raw can liao

iljimae 22-10-2020 08:51 AM

Thanks all the bros for your comforting comments.

That being said, do I still chiong safely or wait to get tested ?

First BBBJ is indeed uneasy for me, maybe not ready or used to it.

Zeith 22-10-2020 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iljimae (Post 20281520)
Hi Boss & Admin,

Thanks,
Ijimae

Up for sharing

sammyboyfor 22-10-2020 10:48 AM

Very unlikely you have caught anything from such a brief encounter but if you're worried just get tested after the window period.

Quote:

Hi Boss & Admin,

My first visit to MP after a long time and after massage, I was asked to turn around and ML was asking what I wish to have. Before I can answer her to pick the option, she had already decided and BBBJ me in unerrected mode. I was totally shocked and caught by surprise and stopped her immediately after 3 slurps.

She is quite a well known ML and so far yet to hear any misfortunate news from other bros here.

Maybe I am being over-terrified now but this is definitely no joke with direct contact skin on skin with her saliva.

I would appreciate to have your good advice on the risks for that 3 slurps that I received by surprise and unprotected.

Thanks,
Ijimae

iljimae 22-10-2020 12:08 PM

Thanks Sammy Boss for sharing your views on my case and Bro Zenith for the pts.

I must admit that when I witnessed my cucumber head being gulped into her mouth, it really felt like in paradise and I wanted to complete the course. Unfortunately, the discipline of safety and fear struck me hard like a lightning hence I had to abort the road to happiness. :confused:

guygaga 22-10-2020 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iljimae (Post 20282288)
Thanks Sammy Boss for sharing your views on my case and Bro Zenith for the pts.

I must admit that when I witnessed my cucumber head being gulped into her mouth, it really felt like in paradise and I wanted to complete the course. Unfortunately, the discipline of safety and fear struck me hard like a lightning hence I had to abort the road to happiness. :confused:

WOW... Its good to be disciplined as now is in Pandemic period we dunno how the virus able to spread by all means of fluid... Be safe den sorry... I think as what Big Boss said, it should be safe. I think you should be safer as the receiver rather than a giver... Our tongues are more vulnerable. Cheers bro. I think you are quite safe from the brief contact.

HiFive 22-10-2020 12:46 PM

I know how you feel exactly.

I'm freaking paranoid after my BJ session done with a ML with a plastic wrap instead of cd.

I'm still thinking whether should I go for some test. Although so far no itch, no pain and no burnt feeling when pee.

iljimae 22-10-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guygaga (Post 20282391)
WOW... Its good to be disciplined as now is in Pandemic period we dunno how the virus able to spread by all means of fluid... Be safe den sorry... I think as what Big Boss said, it should be safe. I think you should be safer as the receiver rather than a giver... Our tongues are more vulnerable. Cheers bro. I think you are quite safe from the brief contact.

Bro Guygaga, Although we don’t know each other but really appreciate your honest feedback and from a field expert or rather a regular chiongster like yourself.

Very right, viruses are mutating and getting more contagious by any form of transmissions.

The CB period had taught me a lot on self control and defense. Haha that’s why I was able to contain the temptation yesterday having the sense of discipline.

The ML was totally surprised when I rejected her BBBJ as we have the chemistry and can tell that she really want to make me feel good. Doubt she’s open to give BBBJ to every customer but nevertheless, it’s just business after all and our own health is our responsibility.

Cheers my bro and I hope that 3 wet slurps won’t change my life. Thank you for the encouraging statement.

iljimae 22-10-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFive (Post 20282395)
I know how you feel exactly.

I'm freaking paranoid after my BJ session done with a ML with a plastic wrap instead of cd.

I'm still thinking whether should I go for some test. Although so far no itch, no pain and no burnt feeling when pee.

Hi Bro HiFive, I had been in your shoes before. I got BJ with a kind of dental plastic sheet. Very thin and cheap looking type. At the end, when I cum the tip expanded and my semen leaked out a little as the ML told me so.

Not so secure but should be safe being the receiver unless the plastic wrap was torn during the session. This happened last year and I’m cleared out of the paranoid circle. You’ll be fine too.

Let’s pray for each other haha!

HiFive 22-10-2020 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iljimae (Post 20282427)
Hi Bro HiFive, I had been in your shoes before. I got BJ with a kind of dental plastic sheet. Very thin and cheap looking type. At the end, when I cum the tip expanded and my semen leaked out a little as the ML told me so.

Not so secure but should be safe being the receiver unless the plastic wrap was torn during the session. This happened last year and I’m cleared out of the paranoid circle. You’ll be fine too.

Let’s pray for each other haha!

Did you went for any test to clear your paranoid that time? I

luckyboiboi 22-10-2020 02:11 PM

Quote:

Hi Boss & Admin,

Thanks,
Ijimae

She is hornier than you.

VeryVeryHappy 22-10-2020 07:41 PM

TS

Pardon me for curious. Did she wash your dick prior to BBBJ you?

Quote:

Hi Boss & Admin,

Thanks,
Ijimae