The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Anyone missed the good old Health Centre? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=802885)

zip4671 24-06-2023 11:17 AM

Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 22437301)
talking about ns...knn my oc and pc brought me go HC one lah :D

Senior bro, during NSF period oc & pc only thot of bring those during R+R time to GL but not HC.

Wondering at tt material time with just $89.00/mth allowance, the oc/pc with $400/mth allowance will hv to give me a treat, if I ahd chiong with them.

$89/mth allowance was a "burden" to my parents.

titts82002 24-06-2023 12:10 PM

Quote:

talking about ns...knn my oc and pc brought me go HC one lah :D

Same same…
Hahhahaha

taumajid2003 24-06-2023 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zip4671 (Post 22437261)
Further, to my earlier comments - does this local OL provide full service in the secluded place - nowadays, secluded spots hard to find unlike in the 1970s, there's Katong Park, formerly National Stadium, etc etc.

no more la..that was a few years back. She did it because she was short of cash and owe credit card money, if not she won't do it. I like her cause she is just your typical office lady . Lean, shaven pussy and service was tip top like girlfriend as I had treated her well and she i return will do the same. Why I know? Cause there was time I asked her why I can book her so easily, and she replied, cause I have treated her nice. One time after the service, I send her back and asked whether she had dinner yet and she say no. I drove to Macdonald drivin' and tell her to order what she likes. Thereafter, she remember me well and will turn others away ..but me, if I want...she will oblige

zip4671 24-06-2023 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taumajid2003 (Post 22437602)
no more la..that was a few years back. She did it because she was short of cash and owe credit card money, if not she won't do it. I like her cause she is just your typical office lady . Lean, shaven pussy and service was tip top like girlfriend as I had treated her well and she i return will do the same. Why I know? Cause there was time I asked her why I can book her so easily, and she replied, cause I have treated her nice. One time after the service, I send her back and asked whether she had dinner yet and she say no. I drove to Macdonald drivin' and tell her to order what she likes. Thereafter, she remember me well and will turn others away ..but me, if I want...she will oblige

One more times, thanks for sharing senior bro.

Xgenre 24-06-2023 03:10 PM

Quote:

oc and pc brought me go HC one lah :D

Ya, I remember one regular was telling my platoon to remember to sign up for the H81 membership. You will get a card which gives you discounts when you book a room. Othewise it's $10 more each time.

Now the membership card is electronic. :p

unfit 24-06-2023 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 22437837)
Ya, I remember one regular was telling my platoon to remember to sign up for the H81 membership. You will get a card which gives you discounts when you book a room. Othewise it's $10 more each time.

Now the membership card is electronic. :p

actually $10 is membership fee for the card and if no card must put refundable deposit more hassle :D

because of this card my ex fuck me upside down say always bring girls to fuck :o

me just LL keep mum :p

But true that the counter auntie also recognised me ;)

zip4671 24-06-2023 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 22437842)
actually $10 is membership fee for the card and if no card must put refundable deposit more hassle :D

because of this card my ex fuck me upside down say always bring girls to fuck :o

Thanks for sharing to bring baack so many "goodies" we hv lost forever.

Nowadays with so many Hotel 81 opened up at GL, Balestier, Joo Chiat, ... and many other places ... any more such promotion since our country had attracted lots of rich rich foreigners... ??

titts82002 24-06-2023 08:06 PM

Camp here..
can listen to the experiences and sharing from the guru’s and masters…

:)

Xgenre 24-06-2023 09:23 PM

Quote:

Actually I think the $10 membership fee may still apply. If you bring a girl who has never visited H81, you pay room fee plus $10. So if you bring an 'innocent' looking girl and didn't pay this extra $10, it means the girl has visited H81 before.

unfit 24-06-2023 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 22438530)
Actually I think the $10 membership fee may still apply. If you bring a girl who has never visited H81, you pay room fee plus $10. So if you bring an 'innocent' looking girl and didn't pay this extra $10, it means the girl has visited H81 before.

after my ex fuck me going 81 stopped visiting liao :D

titts82002 27-06-2023 02:51 PM

Counting the number of years ago…
Imagine some of us here are almost or more than 50+ yrs old.

Our previous all the chio and pretty young girls in health centre, already chio ah ma? :p

Really would be interesting to view before vs after ..

titts82002 27-06-2023 02:53 PM

Quote:

To leave everything trace-less, I skipped registration for any memberships…
:p

unfit 27-06-2023 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titts82002 (Post 22445052)
Counting the number of years ago…
Imagine some of us here are almost or more than 50+ yrs old.

Our previous all the chio and pretty young girls in health centre, already chio ah ma? :p

Really would be interesting to view before vs after ..

Yes visit them before COVID

blown up really big size too

:D

unfit 27-06-2023 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titts82002 (Post 22445053)
To leave everything trace-less, I skipped registration for any memberships…
:p

initially I told her the card was my oc one

knn she called him immediately

and my oc said he don't know what card

die cock standing:D

titts82002 27-06-2023 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfit (Post 22445055)
Yes visit them before COVID

blown up really big size too

:D

Lol…

I also blow big size …
Similarly all grows old together