The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   2020's sweet mistake (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=806604)

Elwina 22-02-2021 03:53 PM

2020's sweet mistake

2020 a remarkably difficult year for most of us. Most of the people are forced to contend with lockdowns, mask rules, economic crisis and travel bans but even so, this pandemic is a omnipresent backdrop. Life still goes on. How is yours?

As for myself, I met this guy lets call him L right before the pandemic kicks in. Guess what happens during this pandemic lockdown when two bored souls hangs out….

Hunkydunky 22-02-2021 11:36 PM

Re: 2020's sweet mistake

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elwina (Post 20487188)
2020 a remarkably difficult year for most of us. Most of the people are forced to contend with lockdowns, mask rules, economic crisis and travel bans but even so, this pandemic is a omnipresent backdrop. Life still goes on. How is yours?

As for myself, I met this guy lets call him L right before the pandemic kicks in. Guess what happens during this pandemic lockdown when two bored souls hangs out….

Posting here likely happening during lockdown. Do share your story.. looking out for your next post.

Elwina 23-02-2021 12:49 PM

A little about L, I knew L thru some social club. Our first meet was at some prata place. I was there to meet another friend and he happens to be there. According to him on first sight, he doesn’t really like me. He finds me difficult and snobbish. On the other hand, I totally have no recollection of him. I just know that there is this tall dude that existed. The second time when we meet was at this lunch gathering. Coincidentally he was seated next to me. We interacted with everyone but not to each other.
Our random conversation started off in the general group chat. I initiated the first random pm in march and he mistook me for another girl within the group because of our hair colour. L is a married man which I came to know about later on which at that point of time, to me it doesn’t really matter as both of us are there solely for friendship and nothing else.

Hunkydunky 23-02-2021 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elwina (Post 20488750)
A little about L, I knew L thru some social club. Our first meet was at some prata place. I was there to meet another friend and he happens to be there. According to him on first sight, he doesn’t really like me. He finds me difficult and snobbish. On the other hand, I totally have no recollection of him. I just know that there is this tall dude that existed. The second time when we meet was at this lunch gathering. Coincidentally he was seated next to me. We interacted with everyone but not to each other.
Our random conversation started off in the general group chat. I initiated the first random pm in march and he mistook me for another girl within the group because of our hair colour. L is a married man which I came to know about later on which at that point of time, to me it doesn’t really matter as both of us are there solely for friendship and nothing else.

So during lockdown... what's the relationship become?