The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Entertaining in Taipei, Taiwan (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=143272)

g_segam 25-08-2009 06:01 PM

Entertaining in Taipei, Taiwan

Yo Bros,

I might be arrowed with a "mission" by my boss to bring some clients out for food and "entertainment" and is looking for pointers to where to bring them and what kind of damage I can expect.

I can suss out the food, but cheong places and the system there, that's where I'm stumped.

Thanks in advance ! Any pointers and suggestion are appreciated.

Nice guy 27-08-2009 05:06 PM

Re: Entertaining in Taipei, Taiwan

For entertainment, KTV of course is the right choice but you need to have someone to bring you. The guy I know can bring you to two different places, One is topless and is normal.

Both will do exotic dance both time to time, but the topless one will stay topless. The price is NT1800per hour. It will reduce as you add more time. Beer and snack is free. HJ is included.

Interested? PM me, I will give you the no.

g_segam 28-08-2009 07:35 AM

Thanks Bro, will pm u once the trip is more or less confirm

Longitude 31-08-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nice guy (Post 4049925)
For entertainment, KTV of course is the right choice but you need to have someone to bring you. The guy I know can bring you to two different places, One is topless and is normal.

Both will do exotic dance both time to time, but the topless one will stay topless. The price is NT1800per hour. It will reduce as you add more time. Beer and snack is free. HJ is included.

Interested? PM me, I will give you the no.

I will be there in Oct. Can PM me the contact?

robust 04-09-2009 09:41 AM

Hi bros,

Can any bro recommend me a convenient place to stay in Taipei? Preferably one that is of close proximity to cheonging places. Thanks.

lowwol 27-09-2009 02:38 PM

if u want a real convenient place to stay, then stay at the Regent Hotel. its at Lin Sheng Bei Lu (Lin Sheng North Road).
area full of KTV joints and Jap KTV joints.

however, in Taipei city, any major hotels are within convenient distance to cheonging places.
u can stay at the Sheraton, the Sherwood, Hyatt etc. i mean hey, after your cheonging session (already past midnight), the traffic would be very peaceful. so whichever hotels that u stay is only at the most, a 15 mins taxi ride away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by robust (Post 4074517)
Hi bros,

Can any bro recommend me a convenient place to stay in Taipei? Preferably one that is of close proximity to cheonging places. Thanks.