The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   How do you cope with breakup heartbreaks (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=787006)

pearlnjewel 23-08-2020 02:30 PM

How do you cope with breakup heartbreaks

If you are the one who initiate the breakup but you feel super heartache as well.

98188729 23-08-2020 02:31 PM

Re: How do you cope with breakup heartbreaks

You just have to give it time. After some time all the unhappiness will get better

kt88_2 23-08-2020 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearlnjewel (Post 20173854)
If you are the one who initiate the breakup but you feel super heartache as well.

Nit married yet n no kids still ok. In situation where married n hv kids more problem.Not married n no kids involved its better situation

peeboy75 23-08-2020 03:36 PM

Half a bottle of jack daniels should do the trick

sammybk 23-08-2020 04:08 PM

for me, i go running... can numb emotional pain with physical pain

yowtf 23-08-2020 08:39 PM

Find another partner. Once found, ur attention will be on her and u will be glad u have moved on.

doombringer 23-08-2020 10:38 PM

all about the mindset. if you got time to think about heartbreak means actually like not grounded in reality. all the fairy tales love story. most probably if u meet a hard setback your partner will just leave you.
need to start thinking about improving your own life and family life those that matter. earning money, improving your career, eating right exercising.
the cat wont come to you if you treat it good, it will come to you when you got what it wants aka food

fallen11 23-08-2020 10:41 PM

finding another partner will do the trick.

hamka 24-08-2020 12:00 AM

I got dumped after my heart was squeezed dry. Endured the pain of a broken heart for almost 2 years before fully move on. Let time heals your sad soul. I don't recommend looking for a new love right away because you might ended up hurting the girl/guy because big possibility, they are just a rebound for you.

lalalalala 24-08-2020 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pearlnjewel (Post 20173854)

The one that got dumped should be feeling worse ? No ?

pearlnjewel 25-08-2020 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doombringer (Post 20174652)
all about the mindset. if you got time to think about heartbreak means actually like not grounded in reality. all the fairy tales love story. most probably if u meet a hard setback your partner will just leave you.
need to start thinking about improving your own life and family life those that matter. earning money, improving your career, eating right exercising.
the cat wont come to you if you treat it good, it will come to you when you got what it wants aka food

Ok, maybe it was not true love, attraction faded.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hamka (Post 20174786)
I got dumped after my heart was squeezed dry. Endured the pain of a broken heart for almost 2 years before fully move on. Let time heals your sad soul. I don't recommend looking for a new love right away because you might ended up hurting the girl/guy because big possibility, they are just a rebound for you.

Sorry to hear that, glad you moved on.

Still feeling down sometimes, trying to move on

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalalalala (Post 20176604)
The one that got dumped should be feeling worse ? No ?

Yes true i feel for my ex.

lazyguy 25-08-2020 08:35 PM

Need time to heal lah...

Dun give up.. is better u breakup now then later part of life.. wasting both time..

Laker 31-08-2020 10:55 PM

The easiest is to find a new one. But it is also the worst way. Because the next one might be a so called rebound for you and you might one day realise you don't really love her. End up break ppl's heart also.

Proper way is to get yourself occupied with other activities like exercising, reading, take parents out, go meet friends etc instead of jumping straight into another r/s.

You realise you are ready when you stop thinking about your ex or when you stop loving/hating her.

FS14148 01-09-2020 02:37 PM

That kind of heartache really unbearable, cannot eat sleep well, no mood to work, keep on thinking the past events, etc. Almost varnish me! Need years to heal and must find things to keep yourself busy, drink to sleep.... All sort of action only ease your pain, only need to learn to endure with time passes... 😰😓

hokkienme56 01-09-2020 03:20 PM

do thing that can distract u from ur thoughts like exercise, reading, or play sports. Me if i break up i just go gym, make myself bigger stronger and better. only way to continue is upwards :)