The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Testing (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=804105)

Zacklim92 31-01-2021 03:01 AM

Testing

Test test testing

time3 16-02-2021 07:39 PM

Re: Testing

testing too..........

chesst 16-02-2021 08:02 PM

test............

newyorker88 16-02-2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chesst (Post 20477069)
test............

Register some more... balless.... always kena moderated. Hahahaha

chesst 17-02-2021 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 20477348)
Register some more... balless.... always kena moderated. Hahahaha

you are a crazy total loser balless coward bastard racist PRC-hater scum dog!

you this bastard dog is a feces-skin chao kek leng dog but you this balless racist coward bastard dog don't dare to admit you are kek leng!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard scum dog and all all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

LooksLikeJesus 17-02-2021 05:43 AM

LoL! $120K sgd in a thai bank is peanuts. Come back again when you have least $500K sgd in the bank. You also have a lot of stories to tell as well. But too bad for you, people 100% don't reply. You sad pathetic bugger.

https://i.ibb.co/9T25fNh/image-2021-02-17-062656.png

LooksLikeJesus 17-02-2021 09:22 AM

You can prepare to lose all your high powered points accounts, dickhead.

newyorker88 17-02-2021 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus (Post 20477887)
You can prepare to lose all your high powered points accounts, dickhead.

These are his clones?

chesst 17-02-2021 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus (Post 20477702)
LoL! $120K sgd in a thai bank is peanuts. Come back again when you have least $500K sgd in the bank. You also have a lot of stories to tell as well. But too bad for you, people 100% don't reply. You sad pathetic bugger.

https://i.ibb.co/9T25fNh/image-2021-02-17-062656.png

you are a crazy total loser balless coward bastard racist PRC-hater penniless beggar scum dickhead mad dog!

you go die now!

I am soooooooo much wealthier than you this penniless beggar bastard coward balless total loser mad dog!

you this penniless beggar bastard unemployed total loser dog had to resort to begging for a small monetary fee in a sex forum to buy food!

you go die now to end your useless pathetic beggar dog life now!

you this bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

chesst 17-02-2021 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 20477923)
These are his clones?

you are a crazy total loser balless coward bastard racist PRC-hater scum dog!

you this bastard dog is a feces-skin chao kek leng dog but you this balless racist coward bastard dog don't dare to admit you are kek leng!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard scum dog and all all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

LooksLikeJesus 18-02-2021 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newyorker88 (Post 20477923)
These are his clones?

Yes, another user setup a trap to round up the usual suspects and this dummy fall it. Boss was informed of this as well. His days are numbered. I already informed boss.

It's normal to get upset and zap someone a few times or even spam a few times. But doing it for months is insanity. Even a child don't throw a tantrum for so long.

newyorker88 18-02-2021 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus (Post 20479278)
Yes, another user setup a trap to round up the usual suspects and this dummy fall it. Boss was informed of this as well. His days are numbered. I already informed boss.

It's normal to get upset and zap someone a few times or even spam a few times. But doing it for months is insanity. Even a child don't throw a tantrum for so long.

Agree, with his mentality, he will get trouble in real life. What’s in his mind, n hide only in internet world, will be shown out in his real life eventually. Just imagine a pressure cooker. The more u hide, the bigger the pressure. It will have to be let out someday. Maybe someday we read newspaper about a crazy guy kena arrested or some one sprewing nonsense. We get to know the real identity of this nick.

newyorker88 18-02-2021 09:37 PM

Remember the world is round

LooksLikeJesus 19-02-2021 06:07 AM

I bet he's fuming mad now, ever since he got exposed of his little game. People who think they are smart, are usually the stupidest of all.

He thinks that he owns this place, ARHAHAHAHAHA! :D:D:D

LooksLikeJesus 19-02-2021 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spacet (Post 20482272)
you are a crazy total loser balless coward stupid retarded bastard racist PRC-hater penniless beggar scum dickhead mad dog!

you go die now!

I am soooooooo much wealthier than you this penniless beggar bastard coward balless total loser mad dog!

you this penniless beggar bastard unemployed total loser dog had to resort to begging for a small monetary fee in a sex forum to buy food!

you go die now to end your useless pathetic beggar dog life now!

And you are a non-chinese! you are a feces-skin chao kek leng scum racist PRC-hater bastard mad dog! Becos you go see all those local-chinese netizens that hate foreigners in Sgtalk forum such as Tangsen etc etc, Although they got scold PRCs FTs but they will scold indians FTs even more and they also scold many other nationalities FTs.

But you this racist chao kek leng bastard dog you always only exclusively stir hatred against the PRCs only and you never made a single post in all your postings to scold indian FTs! Those Local-chinese anti-foreigners netizens will never behave in the same way as you this racist PRC-hater shit-skin chao kek leng bastard scum dog!

Hence it is very obvious that you are non-chinese and you are a racist shit-skin chao kek leng bastard PRC-hater scum dog!

you go die now!

you this bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

ARHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D Such a sad little man. Awe~ can't flood my inbox anymore? Are you gay for me?