The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Exploring Roi et (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=769176)

wickyjohn 01-04-2020 01:59 PM

Exploring Roi et

Tried digging but didn't find much info on this place. Any bros here has been there before? Place looks pretty bare aside from the city center

havock27 01-04-2020 11:15 PM

Re: Exploring Roi et

Went there once nothing much action there

wickyjohn 02-04-2020 12:28 AM

Shame. Friend invited me to stay there for a few weeks and was hoping there'd be action haha but guess its just your usual countryside :(

old_yet_horny 02-04-2020 04:37 PM

Roi et girls are well known for good sex.. They do anything to satisfy their bfs.. 555

wickyjohn 02-04-2020 10:33 PM

This guy is old yet horny. I trust him :D:D

I would imagine the hardest part would be getting to get one instead of the latter part. Outside of bkk and the "hotspots", knowing thai seems to be a must

Dirk Kuyt 04-04-2020 10:52 AM

Roi Et is part of Isaan...... puyings there more suitable for farang taste. In fact many farang retire there and marry the local ladies. Mainly farm land and boring place. Suitable for those who like kampung lifestyle and big open spaces..... :)

simnon 07-04-2020 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt (Post 19938478)
Roi Et is part of Isaan...... puyings there more suitable for farang taste. In fact many farang retire there and marry the local ladies. Mainly farm land and boring place. Suitable for those who like kampung lifestyle and big open spaces..... :)

Dark n tanned type of girls are common in Isaan as being one of the poorest province.
By the way, how far is it from Korat if you know ?

Dirk Kuyt 07-04-2020 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simnon (Post 19944391)
Dark n tanned type of girls are common in Isaan as being one of the poorest province.

By Korat..... I take it you mean Nakhon Ratchasima.
It is about 250km between these 2 towns.
You can travel by taxi which takes about 3 hrs 30 mins..... or can take the aircon bus from Bus Terminal 2 which takes about 7 hrs journey.... but cheap at only 379baht per trip.

motodiary 08-04-2020 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simnon (Post 19944391)

in reality, there are considerable amount of fair skin girls in Issan, the region is too vast and stretch from Nong Khai to Nakhan Ratchisima, with the more well-known Udon Thani and Khon Khaen inbetween and such generalisation is very ignorant..

the dark-skin village girls are more well-known due to disproportionately high number of them working in Bangkok gogobars and other nightspots catering to foreigners.. , leading to the misconception..

old_yet_horny 08-04-2020 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter (Post 19934870)
well known? got link to study or research for this "fact"

I had 2 Issan Gfs before and had 1 central Thai GF.. am I fit to say so?

StealthBomber 08-04-2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motodiary (Post 19946821)
in reality, there are considerable amount of fair skin girls in Issan, the region is too vast and stretch from Nong Khai to Nakhan Ratchisima, with the more well-known Udon Thani and Khon Khaen inbetween and such generalisation is very ignorant..

the dark-skin village girls are more well-known due to disproportionately high number of them working in Bangkok gogobars and other nightspots catering to foreigners.. , leading to the misconception..

Bonked some FLs from Nong Khai (that is near Laos?) and Khon Kaen (a Robinsons promoter back home) and they were not dark at all. All hot and memorable bonks, that is why can recall easily.

simnon 08-04-2020 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt (Post 19945924)
By Korat..... I take it you mean Nakhon Ratchasima.
It is about 250km between these 2 towns.
You can travel by taxi which takes about 3 hrs 30 mins..... or can take the aircon bus from Bus Terminal 2 which takes about 7 hrs journey.... but cheap at only 379baht per trip.

Thanks for the info, may plan a trip to BKK and then to Korat as was told the soapie massage is cheaper by thai WLs in Geylang.
Those geylang WLs from Issaan are mostly dark skinned and pretty good at sex and are less commercial than those from BKK and Chiangmai
Also less internet savvy too

simnon 08-04-2020 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motodiary (Post 19946821)

I agree with you on the proportion of fair to dark skin based on the vastness of space, but unfortunately , most of the thai girls I met from Issaan are dark skin

simnon 08-04-2020 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 19947875)
Thai girls are pretty good fuck lah. If you take care them well, they fuck you good sure. :D

Need to add a bit of chemistry too

simnon 09-04-2020 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funboi (Post 19947949)
Wa specially go korat to try out... :eek:

First bangkok and then to Korat to compare price n service standards :D