The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   New Indo Girl - 23 yrs - ZARA (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=89943)

wganda 16-08-2008 01:16 AM

New Indo Girl - 23 yrs - ZARA

Hi bro.. is my first time posting new thread. I was bored earlier and walking around GL area. I found this girl named Zara She's from Indo. so decided to get her service. here my FR for her:

Name: Zara
Looks : 8 / 10 ( slutty look and hv F&6K me eyes)
bbbj : 8.5 / 10 ( nice and slow enuff suction and long too..) ( specially when she tickle ur balls with her tongue :D Very Buai Tahan) (forgot: slurrpy sounds.. :D )
Boobs : nice B cups with small nipple
Height: 155 cm - 158 cm
weight : around 42 -43 kg
body: Nice and slim with no tummy, nice nei2 and round butts
FJ : 8.5 /10 soft and sexy moans.
damage: 40 /1/1 + rooms & cd (s$12)
overnite can be nego ( i did not asked her)

i not her okt. just helping her promote, since she gave such a nice service tonite. very memorable, so any bro want to contact her here is her number: * @ @ & ( ! & # just say you fren of andy. or else she will not ignore one..

Have fun and Happy Bonking..

Fox1978 18-08-2008 10:47 PM

Re: New Indo Girl - 23 yrs - ZARA

Hi bro. ur pm full liao.
care to pm me her contact no. after bonk will write FR & up u if possible. thanks:)

seanlaw 18-08-2008 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wganda (Post 2978749)
Hi bro.. is my first time posting new thread. I was bored earlier and walking around GL area. I found this girl named Zara She's from Indo. so decided to get her service. here my FR for her:

i not her okt. just helping her promote, since she gave such a nice service tonite. very memorable, so any bro want to contact her here is her number: * @ @ & ( ! & # just say you fren of andy. or else she will not ignore one..

Brother Fox, see this encoded code?;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fox1978 (Post 2986517)
Hi bro. ur pm full liao.
care to pm me her contact no. after bonk will write FR & up u if possible. thanks:)

lonelybro 19-08-2008 10:19 AM

yeah, it is already there. but TS, i think it might be bad as there might be a lot of calls.

aczeta76 19-08-2008 10:23 AM

errhhh.. sudden influx of indo girls on SBF...:rolleyes:

Midnightiger 19-08-2008 02:57 PM

Why not?

If they're cheaper and provide good services, they'll give their Thai & PRC counterparts a run for their money and keep them on their toes.

Regards
Tiger

wganda 19-08-2008 03:04 PM

All bro's sorry i just came back from business trip. I already posted her number on my thread. hehe. so pls look up your keyboard on the numerical buttons on top there is something like " % ^ * " so you can just call her directly.

Happy bonking

jason.8987 19-08-2008 03:07 PM

hi bro, i really got to try her, pls pm me her contact pls ?

XiaoDiTrying 19-08-2008 03:20 PM

Hi Wanna try her out mind sms

Quote:

Originally Posted by wganda (Post 2978749)

Looks : 8 / 10 ( slutty look and hv F&6K me eyes)
bbbj : 8.5 / 10 ( nice and slow enuff suction and long too..) ( specially when she tickle ur balls with her tongue :D Very Buai Tahan) (forgot: slurrpy sounds.. :D )
Boobs : nice B cups with small nipple
Height: 155 cm - 158 cm
weight : around 42 -43 kg
body: Nice and slim with no tummy, nice nei2 and round butts
FJ : 8.5 /10 soft and sexy moans.
damage: 40 /1/1 + rooms & cd (s$12)
overnite can be nego ( i did not asked her)

hoho99 19-08-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnightiger (Post 2988367)
If they're cheaper and provide good services, they'll give their Thai & PRC counterparts a run for their money and keep them on their toes.

Tiger where's you indo kang tao. Don't shy share share leh:D

Midnightiger 19-08-2008 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoho99 (Post 2988691)
Tiger where's you indo kang tao. Don't shy share share leh:D

Gone back for the time being. Which is why I can now enjoy the pleasures provided by the various OKTs. See my signature. LOL!

Regards
Tiger

beauthaiful 19-08-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnightiger (Post 2988817)
Gone back for the time being. Which is why I can now enjoy the pleasures provided by the various OKTs. See my signature. LOL!

Regards
Tiger

Had I not seen this thread ,I will never knew you had interest in my gems. :)
Had my no, do sms/call!

Indons are gaining popularity too

kruiser_2008 20-08-2008 09:02 AM

hey bro, tried to pm you but your inbox is full. can pass me her contacts?
thanks, will post FR after trying.

sjlin 20-08-2008 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnightiger (Post 2988817)

Regards
Tiger

Bro kruiser_2008, As u can see from his reply. She has gone back for e time being.. So pls be patient and i believe he will share when there is de...

pgbloke 21-08-2008 09:51 AM

Contacted Zara yesterday. Asked her what's her price. She told me it's 70/1 sht/ 1 hr. Told her that TS had her for only 40/1 sht/1 hr. She said the 40 is actually for a 0.5 hr session, not 1 hr (dont know whether she's telling the truth or not, may be TS could comment on this). Asked her again how much for a 2 hrs 2 sht session. Told me it's 150! :eek: ... Looks like that either her maths is not good or she tried to cut your throat....Told her bye bye...:D