The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Malay Tudung Girls (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=446373)

mainplay 14-05-2014 11:21 PM

Malay Tudung Girls

You know I have like this fetish to have a chance to do some stuffs with a malay tudung girl. I heard its veryy adventuring! ahah. anyone care to share any experiences?

Artbox 14-05-2014 11:23 PM

Re: Malay Tudung Girls

My next door neighbour Malay Tudung girl look pretty too. But heavy make up.

kretek 15-05-2014 12:50 PM

Hi guys.. Share a short story of mine.. Had a few tudung ex-gfs before.. Most are plain jane but there some horny ones. Met a girl through chatline many years ago. First meeting already plan to meet at Aljunied mrt. Wore her tudung but took it out after meeting me. Proceed to one of the budget hotels at Lor 8. Booked 2 hours and fucked like there's no tmr. Doggy,missionary. Release my load in her during doggy n cowgirl.. Last, I request her to wear her tudung and bj me,cumming on her sweet innocent face with tudung.. Yummy.. Too bad lost contact with her after that incident. If only i have the chance to meet her again.. Hehehe

diputs1269 15-05-2014 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kretek (Post 11035408)
Hi guys.. Share a short story of mine.. Had a few tudung ex-gfs before.. Most are plain jane but there some horny ones. Met a girl through chatline many years ago......... request her to wear her tudung and bj me,cumming on her sweet innocent face with tudung.. Yummy.. Too bad lost contact with her after that incident. If only i have the chance to meet her again.. Hehehe

Did you take any pics? :D

sulley 15-05-2014 06:44 PM

Sounds like a great sexventure! Envious of you bro!

mainplay 15-05-2014 07:57 PM

got any pics? haha!
i recently had a session with a classmate of mine. i actually asked for some pics of herself but she refused to give instead she offered to meet but we nvr actually talked to each other face to face before. just msgs. when we met, godd she started kissing me hard. we didnt have sex though, what's shocking is that i didn't expect her to give me a blowjob! and whats unsatisfying i had to hold my cum coz she asked me not to cum xD oh and btw, she's not the type who wore tight clothes short tudung. she wore a long one and its an adventure to adventure beneath the tudung ;)

mainplay 15-05-2014 08:00 PM

actually i didnt expect anything coz her face was just not the naughty type! she's like innocent. lesson learnt: not to judge a book by its cover huh xD

DarkAsh 15-05-2014 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diputs1269 (Post 11035447)
Did you take any pics? :D

Bro Diputs, pics on behalf of bro ah rat? :D

urtheone 15-05-2014 10:05 PM

Tried a tudung milf..kinda smell..like menses here..:eek:

bluekai 15-05-2014 11:05 PM

Have a tudung gf. Took really long to open up..but once open up..wow. Started slow from small kisses to frenching..as months pass heavy petting and she finally let me touch her pussy. And she started rubbing my dick too (asked to rub hers as one of my birthday gifts.) Only thing now is no sex but I think thats okay.

Granger 15-05-2014 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluekai (Post 11039135)
Have a tudung gf. Took really long to open up..but once open up..wow. Started slow from small kisses to frenching..as months pass heavy petting and she finally let me touch her pussy. And she started rubbing my dick too (asked to rub hers as one of my birthday gifts.) Only thing now is no sex but I think thats okay.

Bro. I think you are very patient. Sounds frustrating to me. She must be very special to you.

mainplay 15-05-2014 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluekai (Post 11039135)

haha same as me. i asked her to touch mine. she refused but then i begged then she slowly rubbed above my pants then slowly entered my pants (;

mainplay 16-05-2014 12:11 AM

http://img.overpic.net/thumbs/9/t/g/...5sjsnpnq_t.jpg

jai6699 16-05-2014 12:06 PM

Hear tudung gal are most horny

bluekai 16-05-2014 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jai6699 (Post 11041744)
Hear tudung gal are most horny

those that wear tudung most of their live and have strict parents and get sexposed, most probably yes. they'll be most eager to learn. heheh