The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My Naughty Adventures (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=797233)

Racheltan1234 26-11-2020 12:32 AM

My Naughty Adventures

Wanted to find a place to post about some of my naughty adventures now and in the past. Hope all of you here enjoy!

---

Before the Covid-19 outbreak happened, I went to Siloso beach at Sentosa with my friends and played volleyball the whole day before everyone else left. Only me and my best friend, Jess stayed behind for a few more drinks into the night. After downing a few cans of beer the whole night, both of us were already a little tipsy and we were the beach was empty except for the two of us as it was already very late at night. Suddenly, a naughty thought came into my mind as I suggested to Jess that we go skinny dipping since nobody was around!

Jess was rather hesitant at first but I managed to persuade her. She's actually secretly wild deep down :p So we began to take off our clothes and bikinis underneath and jump into the cold seawater. It's actually quite a pleasant experience to feel the cold water flowing all over your naked body. After splashing around, both of us were tired and we went back up. As Jess began to put her bikini back on, another naughty thought struck my mind and I just pulled away her top and ran off, not caring about the fact that I too, was naked! Jess was rather shocked and her first reaction was to give chase, her 36D boobs bouncing as she ran.

Jess caught up with me of course and she snatched back her bikini top and put it back on while we both walked back to our clothes on the deserted pathway. I then suggested to her that we actually stay nude and walk along the beach! Since it was already rather late and the place was really empty, she readily agreed and we hid our clothes is a corner of the beach and walked along it. It was so scary, what if somebody actually found it and took it away!

After about 15mins, we were both sweating because of the hot weather and the excitement, and we decided to walk back to get our clothes before morning began to arrive. Reaching our belongings, perhaps to due to the arousal of being naked for the past few hours or the effects of the alcohol, we both decided to just put on our clothes without any underwear and go shopping at Vivocity. I was wearing a white low cut singlet top and a really short mini skirt, while Jess was wearing a black top and a pair of shorts. As she was actually better covered than me, I told her that to be fair, we had to take of her shorts too, and only wear her black tshirt that was long enough to cover just above her knees. Of course she protested but she went on with it anyway.

jinxz89 26-11-2020 09:32 AM

Re: My Naughty Adventures

Setting up tent at the beach .

blastit 26-11-2020 10:26 AM

Camping time

178noobnoob 26-11-2020 11:59 AM

Camping. Tent setting up.

Camryaltis 26-11-2020 12:13 PM

Wah liao eh..... so naughty but yet kinky!!’

goof5gang 26-11-2020 12:25 PM

Going to camp at Vivo City to see if can spot TS and Jess again :D

TheDriverGuy 26-11-2020 06:51 PM

Share more naughty adventures please :D

CheeHongCheng 26-11-2020 07:39 PM

Very daring girls ... :D

poongko 26-11-2020 10:53 PM

Keep it cumming please.

macqueen 26-11-2020 10:56 PM

Camping for more naughty adventures!!

bigmannow 26-11-2020 11:12 PM

camping here

Racheltan1234 27-11-2020 01:17 AM

Just to introduce myself! My name is Rachel, not real of course but I can't use my real name here. And my boobs are of size 33C, can't compare to my best friend Jess haha though I'm slightly taller than her at almost 170 while she's only 165. This is just a platform for me to share some experiences about being naughty and it is certainly not for any attention-seeking or anything. Just hope that everyone will enjoy my posts!

darkn1ght 27-11-2020 08:02 AM

Camping for updates

wahsoon 27-11-2020 08:51 AM

Pease continue sis!!

unsung80 27-11-2020 12:02 PM

Need to see your 33C breasts. :D

Racheltan1234 27-11-2020 12:03 PM

So glad that everyone is enjoying my posts so far!

Wanted to talk about one of my sleepovers at Jess' house last year when her parents went overseas.

I remember it was a Friday and when I reached Jess's house in the morning she had just woken up and she opened the door and came out naked to open the gate for me since nobody was at home and she had the habit of sleeping naked just like me! I was quite shocked at first but she went back to her room and put on a green thong and a white T-shirt which didn't really help since her huge nipples were rather visible through the thin layer of the shirt.

After settling down, I took off my jeans too as it was rather uncomfortable and the two of us just sat in the living room in our shirts and thongs watching tv. After a while we got bored and decided to go out. I suggested that we choose for each other what we are going to wear outside from the clothes in her wardrobe and she agreed. What a chance to get back at her for the other day!

Jess was nice and she chose for me to wear the black thong that I was already wearing and light pink tube top plus a really short mini skirt. She made me remove my bra too! I then chose for her a really small pair of mini shorts that she usually only wears at the beach and the white top that she was already wearing and I told her that she wasn't allowed to wear any underwear! Of course she protested and she only agreed when I took off my thongs too.

After a while I realised it was a big mistake since me and Jess were not exactly the same size. I was taller then her so the skirt became even shorter on me and I could see my butt and pussy rather clearly when I bent over. Also, her boobs were actually bigger than mine plus I wasn't wearing a bra so the tube top was quite loose and kept slipping down. But I couldn't go back on the agreement and Jess was having her own problems as her white shirt was actually quite translucent and the shorts were so small and tight that u can see abit of her butt crack coming out abit of her butt peeking out from the bottom of the shorts.

To take it further, we decided to take the MRT along the green line to town. On the train, many people we staring at us, especially the older ones with their disapproving looks and the teenagers who opened their eyes wide and were enjoying themselves. It was so embarassing! But we just tried our best to ignore them and talk among ourselves. There were two available seats at the corner of the train and we went to sit down. I got a shock at first when I felt the cold seat touch my bare butt! but after awhile it's actually quite comfy (:

unsung80 27-11-2020 12:05 PM

Am sure many people secretly taking pics of you sexy girls

loneyheart 27-11-2020 01:38 PM

How I wishes I saw even just photo :p I m sure bros will agreed :)
Naughty in a way is heavenly beauty .... show it if u still have :) Thxs

ahseng00 27-11-2020 02:28 PM

Amazing . ~ dream of all the guys here

poongko 27-11-2020 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 (Post 20345900)

Wanted to talk about one of my sleepovers at Jess' house last year when her parents went overseas.

I remember it was a Friday and when I reached Jess's house in the morning she had just woken up and she opened the door and came out naked to open the gate for me since nobody was at home and she had the habit of sleeping naked just like me! I was quite shocked at first but she went back to her room and put on a green thong and a white T-shirt which didn't really help since her huge nipples were rather visible through the thin layer of the shirt.

After settling down, I took off my jeans too as it was rather uncomfortable and the two of us just sat in the living room in our shirts and thongs watching tv. After a while we got bored and decided to go out. I suggested that we choose for each other what we are going to wear outside from the clothes in her wardrobe and she agreed. What a chance to get back at her for the other day!

Jess was nice and she chose for me to wear the black thong that I was already wearing and light pink tube top plus a really short mini skirt. She made me remove my bra too! I then chose for her a really small pair of mini shorts that she usually only wears at the beach and the white top that she was already wearing and I told her that she wasn't allowed to wear any underwear! Of course she protested and she only agreed when I took off my thongs too.

After a while I realised it was a big mistake since me and Jess were not exactly the same size. I was taller then her so the skirt became even shorter on me and I could see my butt and pussy rather clearly when I bent over. Also, her boobs were actually bigger than mine plus I wasn't wearing a bra so the tube top was quite loose and kept slipping down. But I couldn't go back on the agreement and Jess was having her own problems as her white shirt was actually quite translucent and the shorts were so small and tight that u can see abit of her butt crack coming out abit of her butt peeking out from the bottom of the shorts.

To take it further, we decided to take the MRT along the green line to town. On the train, many people we staring at us, especially the older ones with their disapproving looks and the teenagers who opened their eyes wide and were enjoying themselves. It was so embarassing! But we just tried our best to ignore them and talk among ourselves. There were two available seats at the corner of the train and we went to sit down. I got a shock at first when I felt the cold seat touch my bare butt! but after awhile it's actually quite comfy (:

Hahaha. Where is your next plan? :rolleyes:

mikestc 27-11-2020 02:42 PM

Quote:

hahha i think i saw u both ladies on the bus... hahhaa

Racheltan1234 28-11-2020 03:05 AM

Continuing from the previous post:

Soon, we reached City Hall while enduring the stares and made our way out. Since it was a weekend, the place was really crowded and we were able to keep out of the spotlight. But when the crowd dispersed, the stares started coming back. We walked along Citylink to Suntec and the usual stares from random people. Jess was actually blushing while I was secretly enjoying it hehe.

We then went for lunch at a restaurant and the waiter couldn't stop staring! Especially at Jess's big boobs that were peeking through her top. I didn't forget to take my revenge for the other day! I pretended to reach over to her side of her table and 'accidentally' knocked over her glass of water onto her shirt! That made her white shirt totally transparent and the cold made her nipples erect. The sudden shock made her scream too and people around us turned over to see her boobs and nipples in full view :p

Jess was red all over! And I immediately felt bad so I quickly brought her to the nearest toilet to avoid all the attention. Jess was so angry with me but soon laughed it off and we went back to the restaurant for our lunch, her shirt more transparent than ever. I knew she always secretly enjoyed it!

After lunch, we continued to walk around window shopping but there wasn't much to buy so we just sat down at a cafe to talk. My skirt was really short and I could see a guy sitting opposite staring between my legs as I sat down with his eyes wide open. So I decided to tease him a little more by sitting with my legs apart, exposing my bare pussy to him and his friends! So dangerous haha. But after a while I got shy and closed by legs together again. While buying drinks, my coin pouch actually fell! My first instinct was to bend over and pick up the coins, which exposed my butt to everyone behind me and someone even gasped! Then I realised what happened and frantically picked up the coins and then acted like nothing happened.

After the long day, we decided to head back to Jess's house. On the MRT, it was really crowded and there were no seats available. As I had to hold on to the handles on the ceiling to keep my balance, I forgot to check my loose top and it was slipping down slowly without me noticing. After a sudden jerk by the train, my boobs just popped out! But my one hand was holding on to the handle and the other was holding on to the shopping bags so I couldn't do anything at all! I just quickly held up the bags to hide my boobs and tried to adjust my top.

We finally reached home and it was already 6 plus, we took turns to shower and changed into normal clothes. We ordered pizza for dinner and watched TV till quite late. After that, we were both very tired and decided to sleep. OF course I had plans of my own >:D

WarEagle 28-11-2020 08:57 AM

Please share more

ah rat 28-11-2020 09:29 AM

Love to see pussy and neh neh :)

Bull2030 28-11-2020 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikestc (Post 20346103)
hahha i think i saw u both ladies on the bus... hahhaa

Must be your lucky day bro!! :D

poongko 28-11-2020 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 (Post 20346942)

Soon, we reached City Hall while enduring the stares and made our way out. Since it was a weekend, the place was really crowded and we were able to keep out of the spotlight. But when the crowd dispersed, the stares started coming back. We walked along Citylink to Suntec and the usual stares from random people. Jess was actually blushing while I was secretly enjoying it hehe.

We then went for lunch at a restaurant and the waiter couldn't stop staring! Especially at Jess's big boobs that were peeking through her top. I didn't forget to take my revenge for the other day! I pretended to reach over to her side of her table and 'accidentally' knocked over her glass of water onto her shirt! That made her white shirt totally transparent and the cold made her nipples erect. The sudden shock made her scream too and people around us turned over to see her boobs and nipples in full view :p

Jess was red all over! And I immediately felt bad so I quickly brought her to the nearest toilet to avoid all the attention. Jess was so angry with me but soon laughed it off and we went back to the restaurant for our lunch, her shirt more transparent than ever. I knew she always secretly enjoyed it!

After lunch, we continued to walk around window shopping but there wasn't much to buy so we just sat down at a cafe to talk. My skirt was really short and I could see a guy sitting opposite staring between my legs as I sat down with his eyes wide open. So I decided to tease him a little more by sitting with my legs apart, exposing my bare pussy to him and his friends! So dangerous haha. But after a while I got shy and closed by legs together again. While buying drinks, my coin pouch actually fell! My first instinct was to bend over and pick up the coins, which exposed my butt to everyone behind me and someone even gasped! Then I realised what happened and frantically picked up the coins and then acted like nothing happened.

After the long day, we decided to head back to Jess's house. On the MRT, it was really crowded and there were no seats available. As I had to hold on to the handles on the ceiling to keep my balance, I forgot to check my loose top and it was slipping down slowly without me noticing. After a sudden jerk by the train, my boobs just popped out! But my one hand was holding on to the handle and the other was holding on to the shopping bags so I couldn't do anything at all! I just quickly held up the bags to hide my boobs and tried to adjust my top.

We finally reached home and it was already 6 plus, we took turns to shower and changed into normal clothes. We ordered pizza for dinner and watched TV till quite late. After that, we were both very tired and decided to sleep. OF course I had plans of my own >:D

Those work in security to watch CCTV must be very happy. Hahaha. Naughty girl. :D

Rickey 28-11-2020 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goof5gang (Post 20344422)
Going to camp at Vivo City to see if can spot TS and Jess again :D

Me going too ! ;)...hehe

Rickey 28-11-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unsung80 (Post 20345903)
Am sure many people secretly taking pics of you sexy girls

If hv, plsss share :p;)...see how pretty n sexy girls they are :D

Rickey 28-11-2020 02:19 PM

Quote:

Happens many times...when master of the house (parents, husband, bf, etc, etc) is overseas, thats when many notti things happen in the house..:p;):o.. ever heard this saying >> when the cat's away, the mice will play :D...wow !...dinno TS is another notti girl in this forum ;):o

Rickey 28-11-2020 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 (Post 20346942)

wish i was that guy in the cafe watching notti TS teasing guys n zaogeng her bare pussy for them there to see her forbidden part :o...and in the same train as them otw back home seeing her boobs pop out of her loose top :o...hehe...can't wait to see wat r her notti plans after this ??? ;):o