The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Are tattoos a turn off for anyone else ? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=973721)

UAVs 06-02-2024 07:29 PM

Are tattoos a turn off for anyone else ?

Was browsing DOME 1 and wanted to pick one for a release.

Spotted one really demure and pretty, would have confirm but then saw other photos of her back, fully tattooed.
Browsed more, only more and more tattoos and I just lost the urge.
Somehow tattoos just douse the urge in me.

I understand there are some superstition in Thailand about tattoos bringing luck or something.
But those that I see are definitely beyond that, maybe I am missing some 'in' thing.
For me, just seem to instead mar the natural lines and feel of the true nude body.
As a personal preference, small tattoos are ok, but when lines stretching all over or a huge block, got to pass.

I think tramp stamps are actually quite turn on, but others just too gaudy.

Hanny0915 06-02-2024 09:21 PM

Re: Are tattoos a turn off for anyone else ?

I guess it depends what kind of tattoos are you getting and where are you getting it on. Imagine a pretty lady with good body shape and all, suddenly have a tattoo on her tummy of the chicken from cow and chicken cartoon.

WinterMelonTree 07-02-2024 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UAVs (Post 23048002)

Spotted one really demure and pretty, would have confirm but then saw other photos of her back, fully tattooed.

I understand there are some superstition in Thailand about tattoos bringing luck or something.
But those that I see are definitely beyond that, maybe I am missing some 'in' thing.
For me, just seem to instead mar the natural lines and feel of the true nude body.
As a personal preference, small tattoos are ok, but when lines stretching all over or a huge block, got to pass.

just like any other forum, eventually there will a complain thread that serves no purpose, brings no value and frankly what the fuck is even there to discuss?

like -> book and bang
don't like -> scroll to the next.

there's an entire thread on inked girls here so CLEARLY there's a market right?

if you cheapskate can only go for dome 1 then suck thumb lah. you go for ah tiong super model or the jap girls, most have flawless skin what. goondu sia.

ceeko 07-02-2024 10:36 AM

Different strokes for different folks

acidicavex 07-02-2024 11:40 AM

I find it sexy on a gal

zeroXzero 07-02-2024 12:38 PM

small tattoos can
whole body kinda turn off
but i juz scroll to nxt gal if i see
no complaints
diff ppl got diff need

totolim 07-02-2024 12:50 PM

Not for me. I just imagined myself banging a gang chief’s wife

Chua Soi Lek 07-02-2024 02:38 PM

Small litte tattoo above the pussy or above the butt crack, or covering 10% of a C or D cup boob is ok ... but anything more than that is a real turn off ...

skihon 07-02-2024 04:09 PM

To me, nope but smoking does turn me off. Last time, i like 1 girl so chase her for weeks. She knows i want her to be my GF, there is 1 time she was smoking outside with her friends. I happens to come find her and i saw her smoking. Im like the feeling for her slowly dropped then she took out a 2nd cigarette to continue. The feelings for her totally gone. After that like weeks i didnt find her or text her, she texted me 1 time asking me how come i didnt find her or text her liao, is it i found a new gf then throw her away. I told her i dont like her smoking unless she willing to slowly cut down. Her answer is no way she will cut down or quite smoking. So that the end of me and her.

ATCong 07-02-2024 06:07 PM

It is a turn off for me if it's too big and colorful.
Small ones I'm OK.

But sometimes you can't tell until they strip. Then is too late to reject. So just ignore it and go ahead...

deathnitez 07-02-2024 07:17 PM

Quite turn off tbh. Small one is still can take it but big one.....no.

Naka_Timo 07-02-2024 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by totolim (Post 23049884)
Not for me. I just imagined myself banging a gang chief’s wife

Upped +159 for you.

Naka_Timo 07-02-2024 07:45 PM

I like tattoo one, it make tattoo lady look more kinky and wild.

Lhunter 07-02-2024 10:06 PM

If she looks good in it then I have no problem what

Ivysaw 07-02-2024 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UAVs (Post 23048002)

2 things that are constant with most thai girls, they either have tattoos, braces or both...