The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Jakarta Info thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=637585)

nono1973 08-01-2017 11:07 AM

Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:

Originally Posted by matong36 (Post 15509599)
I fell sick after this trip and am still in the final recovery stage while writing this FR.

Nice trip,nice fr...please do get well soon and stay healthy,bro. :p

Hurricane88 08-01-2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matong36 (Post 15509599)

I fell sick after this trip and am still in the final recovery stage while writing this FR.

Nice forum bro...:)

Hope you recover well...this forum needs bro like you who gives great written forum...:)

fde83 08-01-2017 12:37 PM

Best FR I heard the whole year. Thanks

Chiochio1 08-01-2017 02:44 PM

Bro matong36 what a great FR to kick start a new year man. Nice photos and detail write up 👍🏼 Lots of take away from your trips and you definitely a bad ass when you asked for full refund with a bad threesome in travel. Not all bros got the balls to face confrontation in front of the staffs 👍🏼Plus you must be a commando sia always go for 2 pops for 1 ST. Power la ! I will do that for my next trip 😏

One quick question bro, where you set your HQ hotel in JKT? My previous HQ located near travel hotel which give me a good access to nearby chiong places.

aus167 08-01-2017 09:16 PM

Bro matong36, thanks for your very good FR, I really appreciate it. You really have guts to ask for a full refund in Travel Hotel. BTW, how could you convince the girl allowing you to take picture?

johnny21 09-01-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matong36 (Post 15509591)

Why did you need to quote the whole post..by mod...:mad:

This could be the poorest experience that Ive had so far. No regrets at all.

We Live and we Learn.

nice fr.. upz u bro

cleyeo 09-01-2017 11:18 AM

Bro,
just wondering, about 50k tips,, did they take it without any complain ?.

cheers

smallplayer 09-01-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matong36 (Post 15509591)
24 December - 27 December 2016

Hotel Travel
So we grabcar here at midnight and knew ladies gonna be limited. I walked around myself and saw two ladies whom seemed fun, they requested for threesome and I asked how they were gonna satisfy me and they said me in English that it would be the best experience. So I gave my tag to the Mamasan as requested. I told the ladies to follow me to the sofa area and not sure where they went.
In order to prevent a worse experience, wore my clothes and went to counter to complain.

I was mad as all the MMS and waitress were looking as I told then my experience, but all couldn't understand English. The manager came over and called the girl over to counter. While they could speak English earlier, suddenly they couldn't in front of the manager.

Finally they brought a waitress who spoke some English and the girls claimed it was 'communication problem' for why I was mad. Demanded a full refund, manager declined as Ive fucked one of them. In the end they charged me 350k and refunded the rest to me.
[/B][/I]

lol....wah the scene we made at the counter..then all the ceweks and the MMS looking..unforgettable hor..and then after that we go search for your unfinished business..so funny..in the end makan satae kambing..haha

very very very soon your next trip liao lor...:)
I will try to meet you but not for all activities, as I said I moving apartment.
Don't shag out the gals at D'heaven ok?
told u it is nice liao and yet u said no more bullets...:eek:
but this time have a good time there ya.

also you still yet to open virgin time to jkt selatan..tsk tsk.

fde83 09-01-2017 04:22 PM

Really appreciate to all bros on the FR and having fun. I apologize for the noob question but if I were to book a hotel near to all cheong area which hotel you would suggest. Thank you again and happy cheonging.

womeniser 09-01-2017 05:30 PM

I went to Classic last month. Lots of girls. this was my 1st time in JKT. I found it very cheap. Met a girl at around 3.00pm. Name was Monic, not so beautiful, but best sex. For 350K IDR. I don't think there's a cheapest place in world like JKT.

TonyCheong2 09-01-2017 06:18 PM

Classic/Travel Hotel

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleyeo (Post 15513258)
just wondering, about 50k tips, did they take it without any complain?

Usually cewek will either ask for more or show black face. :p

I also ever encountered that if I give RP100K tip the cewek asked for more also.
Just don't bother by their greedy requests.

Personally I just tip RP50K for mediocre service.
RP100K for good attitude or service. :)

RP350,000 is service fee.

RP50,000 is 14.28%
RP100,000 is 28.57%

Do you usually give more than 14.28% or 28.57% tip to a waiter when you eat at a restaurant?
I don't think so unless you're an American style spender/tipper. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by fde83 (Post 15514267)
Really appreciate to all bros on the FR and having fun. I apologize for the noob question but if I were to book a hotel near to all cheong area which hotel you would suggest. Thank you again and happy cheonging.

Lazy spoon feeder spotted! :eek:

Quote:

TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!

matong36 09-01-2017 08:19 PM

Thank you all for your support.

Its been a joy to know Ive brought entertainment for you guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aus167 (Post 15511496)
Bro matong36, thanks for your very good FR, I really appreciate it. You really have guts to ask for a full refund in Travel Hotel. BTW, how could you convince the girl allowing you to take picture?

End of session I would request for a photo. So far most of them are not willing to take a solo photo and prefers you to be in the photo together. Most importantly request it before you give the tips.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleyeo (Post 15513258)
Bro,
just wondering, about 50k tips,, did they take it without any complain ?.

cheers

I agree with TonyCheong2's tipping guide as follows:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 (Post 15514630)

I also ever encountered that if I give RP100K tip the cewek asked for more also.

When I gave 100k, she returned it back and said too little. What should I have done? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallplayer (Post 15513490)
also you still yet to open virgin time to jkt selatan..tsk tsk.

Funny you bro.

You mean South Jakarta?

Havent discover enough of North Jakarta yet, soon will visit South only for you.

:)

fde83 09-01-2017 09:10 PM

KNS!!! Kena call out. Should have just keep my mouth shut eh. Anyway thanks bro matong for the advice. Will do more research.

XXLCat 09-01-2017 11:10 PM

Re: Classic/Travel Hotel

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 (Post 15514630)

RP350,000 is service fee.

RP50,000 is 14.28%
RP100,000 is 28.57%

Do you usually give more than 14.28% or 28.57% tip to a waiter when you eat at a restaurant?
I don't think so unless you're an American style spender/tipper. :p:

Totally agree... to be honest, girls in Classic/Travel has been trained to always ask more no matter how much given... what they will lose to just open mouth and ask... ?

TonyCheong2 10-01-2017 12:31 AM

Classic/Travel Hotel

Quote:

Originally Posted by matong36 (Post 15514947)
When I gave 100k, she returned it back and said too little. What should I have done? :)

Attitude man! :eek:

Haha just take back loh.
Her loss not yours.
Take the RP100K and drink Starbucks kopi. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXLCat (Post 15515462)
Totally agree... to be honest, girls in Classic/Travel has been trained to always ask more no matter how much given... what they will lose to just open mouth and ask... ?

Heck care them lah.

Those who want to be a carrot head please go ahead. :D