The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Any risk? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=794026)

Tytyty 25-10-2020 03:47 PM

Any risk?

Hi senior bros, I had this encounter with a fwb and want to know your opinion if I an at risk of std or HIV.
Had CBJ and CFJ. Then wanted to finish with HJ. So After CFJ, used same condom for hj which will have vaginal fluids on it. Then my fwb removed the condom and hJ me till I cum using the same hand, which previously in contact with the vaginal fluid on the condom. Sorry for being paranoid. Do you think I am in any risk of HIv or other std? Thanks bros

sammyboyfor 25-10-2020 04:08 PM

Re: Any risk?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tytyty (Post 20287874)
Hi senior bros, I had this encounter with a fwb and want to know your opinion if I an at risk of std or HIV.
Had CBJ and CFJ. Then wanted to finish with HJ. So After CFJ, used same condom for hj which will have vaginal fluids on it. Then my fwb removed the condom and hJ me till I cum using the same hand, which previously in contact with the vaginal fluid on the condom. Sorry for being paranoid. Do you think I am in any risk of HIv or other std? Thanks bros

There is no such thing as zero risk but it most certainly is very low risk.

If you're worried just get yourself tested.

HiFive 25-10-2020 04:12 PM

I don't HIV quite impossible. STDs yes.

FWB in my view is safer than those who worked as FL or ML where they Blow or fuck by various men everyday.

Magnataur 26-10-2020 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFive (Post 20287901)
I don't HIV quite impossible. STDs yes.

FWB in my view is safer than those who worked as FL or ML where they Blow or fuck by various men everyday.

Wrong dude. WL, IMHO, is safer than those Fwb as they will get tested more often due to the nature of the job whereas fwb, they are more exclusive and get less tested.

IAmAwesome 27-10-2020 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Magnataur (Post 20289233)
WL, IMHO, is safer than those Fwb as they will get tested more often due to the nature of the job

You are absolutely right about this but some people seem to have the reverse perception of this

astone91 27-10-2020 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IAmAwesome (Post 20292049)
You are absolutely right about this but some people seem to have the reverse perception of this

depends how many customers they get between the tests bro. Say they go through 10 a day, and test every 2 weeks. Wouldn't it be almost guaranteed that the WL has some kind of STD after sucking 140 dicks?

Magnataur 29-10-2020 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astone91 (Post 20292070)
depends how many customers they get between the tests bro. Say they go through 10 a day, and test every 2 weeks. Wouldn't it be almost guaranteed that the WL has some kind of STD after sucking 140 dicks?

Nothing is safe in this world. How can you guarantee that fwb suck one dick and she will not get STD? That is not the right way to determine. Getting tested regularly and knowing the status is better than she fuck around one after another without getting tested.

sammyboyfor 29-10-2020 03:19 AM

Risk assessment is a futile exercise because there are so many factors involved in order to calculate probabilities.

When it comes to sex you either catch something or you get away with it.

It's just like crossing the road with eyes closed. You either get hit or you don't regardless of whether the road is busy or quiet.

The only way to find out is to get tested regularly.

TheBladeRunner 29-10-2020 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20294295)
When it comes to sex you either catch something or you get away with it

The more i think about it, your statement has alot of truth to it

poi123 30-10-2020 12:16 AM

Ts, maybe you should stick with your existing lifetime partner. Do without fwb ya,so you can avoid this issue forever. Good luck!!

Sogal 30-10-2020 09:57 AM

go test with her lah, you will both be super comfortable next time :)

unexpected 09-11-2020 06:14 PM

How long usually u guys test

James912 13-11-2020 08:41 PM

are those FL in the SBF FL domes even tested?

sammyboyfor 18-11-2020 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James912 (Post 20322089)
are those FL in the SBF FL domes even tested?

Some are and some aren't.

noname123 18-11-2020 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 20330845)
Some are and some aren't.

Ah Sam... can you regulate/check yr site just a little bit can or not ah.

Why so many fakes pics and so on...you still continue to let them be ah...last time you not like that leh

Want to earn money also not like that what ...you so educated...know Karma right?:D