The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Jalan Stulang (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=891942)

Thaigo 26-07-2022 03:10 AM

Jalan Stulang

Hi bros,

recently I have found many thai FLs along the venue providing services at RM150. Not sure the authenticity of the ML.

Have anyone tried before?

Jonnyboy5340 26-07-2022 09:07 AM

Re: Jalan Stulang

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaigo (Post 21487947)
Hi bros,

recently I have found many thai FLs along the venue providing services at RM150. Not sure the authenticity of the ML.

Have anyone tried before?

Found a bunch of girls offering services via michat at that place. Hard to contact though, i messaged a few girls but reply v slow if any.

Thaigo 27-07-2022 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonnyboy5340 (Post 21488364)
Found a bunch of girls offering services via michat at that place. Hard to contact though, i messaged a few girls but reply v slow if any.

Yes, most message back quite promptly from my experience, not sure how is their service and looks.

ceandy 28-07-2022 08:10 AM

Most if not all are post op LBs.

Thaigo 29-07-2022 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 21494257)

No wonder they are offering raw so easy. Thanks for the heads up

tronian 30-07-2022 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 21494257)

What is post op LBs?

ceandy 01-08-2022 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaigo (Post 21496907)
No wonder they are offering raw so easy. Thanks for the heads up

Those at stulang and jalan wong ah fook are mostly if not all post op LBs. All pretending to be girls, but I chiong LBs often and can tell the difference.

gm900 01-08-2022 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 21509105)
Those at stulang and jalan wong ah fook are mostly if not all post op LBs. All pretending to be girls, but I chiong LBs often and can tell the difference.

main giveaway would be? Cause I want to avoid if possible. Are there LBs that actually have the part below done too? Hmmm

ceandy 01-08-2022 09:17 PM

1. their feet, even if they are small framed, their feet size is bigger than what you'd expect from a real girl.

2. their pussy looks real fake in good lighting.

3. their nipples, they'll have fake boobs but the nipples will be that of a male, I.E their areola is thinner compared to a real woman.

But then again, some of the best sex I've had are with a post op LB. My 1st raw experience was with a post op. Fake pussies can be alot softer than real ones.

Thaigo 03-08-2022 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 21509692)
1. their feet, even if they are small framed, their feet size is bigger than what you'd expect from a real girl.

3. their nipples, they'll have fake boobs but the nipples will be that of a male, I.E their areola is thinner compared to a real woman.

But then again, some of the best sex I've had are with a post op LB. My 1st raw experience was with a post op. Fake pussies can be alot softer than real ones.

Thanks for the info bro, heard that some of them are working in KTV and offering after work services as well.

Would someone be infected with STD for doing raw with post-op LB? I am also interested to try, they looks good on the pictures.

ceandy 03-08-2022 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaigo (Post 21515609)
Thanks for the info bro, heard that some of them are working in KTV and offering after work services as well.

Would someone be infected with STD for doing raw with post-op LB? I am also interested to try, they looks good on the pictures.

I had them raw a couple of times, worst I got was a UTI, lasted for a week.

Jaycu69 03-08-2022 09:21 PM

Quote:

Those LB are from Thailand ?

ceandy 04-08-2022 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaycu69 (Post 21516355)
Those LB are from Thailand ?

Yeah all the post ops there are from Thailand AFAIK.

sbftiankon 11-08-2022 01:27 PM

Quote:

add in voice can tell .....

gm900 12-08-2022 11:30 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the info.