The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Looking for Pub & Bar with part-time "waitresses" (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=788330)

midLif3 02-09-2020 04:16 PM

Looking for Pub & Bar with part-time "waitresses"

Hello bros,
Sorry for starting a new thread as I can't find similar posts after crawling for a day. Let me know if i should go to another existing thread for this. Thanks in advance.

I frequent a couple of bars in Tanjong Pagar area in the late 2000s (around 2008-2010)
They were typical bars with a KTV system (those you go to the station to request song, and sing openly).
They hired part-time waitresses, many of them Uni students from PRC. They sit down, chit chat, play games, and typically asked for ladies drinks (reasonable price). There's no "extra" service but gives you really girlfriend feel.
Easy to ask them out for your own follow-up / courting though.

One of them was along main road of Tanjong Pagar (opposite where all the bridal shops are), and the front decor was a Chinese opera mask.
Another one was along the more quiet Tras Street behind the mainroad.

I haven't been there for 10 years, much has changed and I can't seem to find any place like those anymore.

Any bros who know which ones I meant, feel free to leave comments just for memory sake, or if you know of places operating in such way, do share.

Thank you!:)

vavavoom 02-09-2020 04:40 PM

Re: Looking for Pub & Bar with part-time "waitresses"

yo bro. u can check out 'carlsberg sports bar'. it's at waterfront plaza off havelock road. used to be an open karaoke joint but cannot sing nowadays. chickies are PRC n viet. used to hv some indons too. they will chat wif u and take your drink order but will pester u for a ladies drinks at $14 a shot. nice, chilled place to relax. best to call in advance and book a space as they fill up pretty quickly. u can upz me la if u like my rec! :)

Spermster 02-09-2020 06:03 PM

Last time duxton whole stretch is like that.
Those were the days man.

midLif3 02-09-2020 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vavavoom (Post 20193219)
yo bro. u can check out 'carlsberg sports bar'. it's at waterfront plaza off havelock road. used to be an open karaoke joint but cannot sing nowadays. chickies are PRC n viet. used to hv some indons too. they will chat wif u and take your drink order but will pester u for a ladies drinks at $14 a shot. nice, chilled place to relax. best to call in advance and book a space as they fill up pretty quickly. u can upz me la if u like my rec! :)

Thanks bro. Appreciate the sharing!

midLif3 02-09-2020 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spermster (Post 20193409)
Last time duxton whole stretch is like that.
Those were the days man.

Ya bro, miss those days. Too bad i lost all the numbers when i lost my phone that i used when i chiong last time :(

Nowadays this kinda concept ones are hard to come by. Pinoy and viet ones are too transactional for my liking. (Personal preference)

Jazzb0y 02-09-2020 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vavavoom (Post 20193219)

Is this still open? I heard they have already "closed".

vavavoom 03-09-2020 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzb0y (Post 20193943)
Is this still open? I heard they have already "closed".

still open.

sake303 03-09-2020 10:53 AM

ya boy, i remember Duxton Blue's days. many parttime students....

darkness4311 03-09-2020 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sake303 (Post 20194604)

So true. Duxton blue and ratchada was one of my fav to chill. Manage to up a few of them.

altec7 03-09-2020 11:20 AM

Indeed good old days.

The lady drinks were not cheap but it was a good way to chill and de-stress :D

There were more pubs at the back(apparently by the same owner) and you just needed to be a regular there to enjoy even more :p

midLif3 03-09-2020 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sake303 (Post 20194604)

Is that the one where the front decor is chinese opera mask? I can't remember the name 😅

midLif3 03-09-2020 01:13 PM

One of my friends (not very close) said he up the lady boss... I was like 😅

Jazzb0y 03-09-2020 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vavavoom (Post 20194512)
still open.

Thanks for the heads up!

abcitbats 06-09-2020 11:47 PM

that 五十年代 owned by jackie chan?

Quote:

Originally Posted by midLif3 (Post 20194832)
Is that the one where the front decor is chinese opera mask? I can't remember the name ��

midLif3 10-09-2020 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abcitbats (Post 20200949)
that 五十年代 owned by jackie chan?

No bro, it's the stretch before 50's