The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Is taking leg photo legal? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=343254)

lwb888 18-01-2013 05:45 PM

Is taking leg photo legal?

Hi all
Does any one know take girls leg photos legal? Not upskirts.
Thanks.

asdfghjkl 19-01-2013 12:43 PM

Re: Is taking leg photo legal?

in Singapore, some acts can be viewed as outrage of modesty, better consult a lawyer! :o

LonelyVDay 03-03-2015 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwb888 (Post 8390862)
Hi all
Thanks.

There is an old smelly uncle that likes to take leg pictures of women. I saw him a few times at Suntec taking leg pictures of my other colleagues when I was distributing flyers or visiting Suntec.

Perhaps you can ask him

purepulp 03-03-2015 09:56 AM

If you are caught in the act of doing so, it is probably illegal. But if they are existing photos that the person cannot be identified, then it is a grey area.

I don't think many people know but you own the rights to any picture of yourself. Meaning if a photographer goes around taking pictures and you appear in them, he cannot use it without your consent and if he does you can legally demand he remove them or pay you a fee for you to release the picture to him.

This is why models always have to sign release forms and our newspapers hardly use pictures of ordinary people to accompany their reports unless absolutely required.

TimothyCCH 03-03-2015 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepulp (Post 12710562)
If you are caught in the act of doing so, it is probably illegal. But if they are existing photos that the person cannot be identified, then it is a grey area.

I don't think many people know but you own the rights to any picture of yourself. Meaning if a photographer goes around taking pictures and you appear in them, he cannot use it without your consent and if he does you can legally demand he remove them or pay you a fee for you to release the picture to him.

This is why models always have to sign release forms and our newspapers hardly use pictures of ordinary people to accompany their reports unless absolutely required.

how about those STOMPERS who always take photo of people falling asleep?! :eek::mad:

hardandbig 03-03-2015 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lwb888 (Post 8390862)
Hi all
Thanks.

it is illegal without the consent of the owner. so do it at your own risk

Gayapple 03-03-2015 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hardandbig (Post 12711731)
it is illegal without the consent of the owner. so do it at your own risk

You know nuts about law, dont assume! :rolleyes:

Gayapple 03-03-2015 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purepulp (Post 12710562)

You too...know nuts about law, dont assume! :rolleyes:

Gayapple 03-03-2015 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonelyVDay (Post 12709568)
There is an old smelly uncle that likes to take leg pictures of women. I saw him a few times at Suntec taking leg pictures of my other colleagues when I was distributing flyers or visiting Suntec.

Perhaps you can ask him

So you go and smell him everyday? How you know he is smelly! :cool:

Gayapple 03-03-2015 09:18 PM

http://singaporelegaladvice.com/a-st...what-can-i-do/

LonelyVDay 04-03-2015 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayapple (Post 12713618)
So you go and smell him everyday? How you know he is smelly! :cool:

you walked past him you can smell something weird.
plus he approached me before to get flyers from me.

purepulp 04-03-2015 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gayapple (Post 12713640)

I will leave it to the discerning reader to understand my previous comment in context vs what is written in the link you posted. :cool:

OIOIO 04-03-2015 12:57 PM

Get a girl friend, wife or pay a whore and photograph their legs all you want. Less risky.....:D

Big_sam 04-03-2015 12:58 PM

Should this be in link sharing?:confused: