The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Tingling Condom. (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=46094)

HUGO BOSS 17-11-2005 05:23 PM

Tingling Condom.

Anyone tried the Durex Tingle?
The condom is coated with minty lubricant.
It gives a tingling and "hot" sensation when your cock is inserted into your gf's pussy. It last quite long too.

the "hot"feeling is quite shiok.,

kingcopa 17-11-2005 05:25 PM

Re: Tingling Condom.

try it once. not bad........ make u last longer?? i dun know leh. to me is the same

only diff is got mint sensation at ur cock hahahha

sibaysong4u 17-11-2005 05:29 PM

The feeling?.......Sibaysong:D

devilboy99 17-11-2005 05:42 PM

Thats it... i am off to 7eleven now...

HUGO BOSS 17-11-2005 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingcopa
try it once. not bad........ make u last longer?? i dun know leh. to me is the same

only diff is got mint sensation at ur cock hahahha

Yes. It could probably make you last a little bit longer due to the slight numbing of your cock.

If your girl produces a lot of juice, the base of your cock will feel the tingling sensation.... during bonking...quite shiok..:D

velvetghost 17-11-2005 06:24 PM

I tired the Durex Performa...supposedly it has some lubricant too, which help you to last longer...

the first time I tried it, I didn't really thought it will work though my friend swore by it, but somehow, the harder I pumped, my dick had this numbing sensation n somehow I really did lasted longer!:D

kaizer 17-11-2005 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by velvetghost
I tired the Durex Performa...supposedly it has some lubricant too, which help you to last longer...

the first time I tried it, I didn't really thought it will work though my friend swore by it, but somehow, the harder I pumped, my dick had this numbing sensation n somehow I really did lasted longer!:D

out of pt leh brother ghost.. muahaha.. lets try the new durex then! 7-11 condoms more and more! ding dong!

canonbull 17-11-2005 08:17 PM

Hi guys, i have used the Durex Performa n Tingling.Here's my experience.
The performa did really make me last longer. BUt after some time, my dick felt tired n had a hard time cumming. The tingling one has a mint feeling.

Frankiestine 17-11-2005 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonbull
Hi guys, i have used the Durex Performa n Tingling.Here's my experience.
The performa did really make me last longer. BUt after some time, my dick felt tired n had a hard time cumming. The tingling one has a mint feeling.

Performa works too well until didi fuck until numb and go limp...anyone recalls there is another type of condom that has a ring round the condom...like to try that..

sibaysong4u 17-11-2005 09:59 PM

Apply Colgate and use Durex Performa, sure last longer and have tingling feeling.:D

cheongkid 18-11-2005 01:25 PM

Although I'm Okamoto supporter, tried this new Durex Tingle on some girls and they loved it. Minty taste during BJ and cooling sensation when mixed with her love juices. But it's more expensive than the rest, $4+ for a pack of 3. Last time Durex also got introduce chocolate flavoured ones.

Leeson 18-11-2005 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheongkid
Although I'm Okamoto supporter, tried this new Durex Tingle on some girls and they loved it. Minty taste during BJ and cooling sensation when mixed with her love juices. But it's more expensive than the rest, $4+ for a pack of 3. Last time Durex also got introduce chocolate flavoured ones.

i got a pack at home waiting to be tested :D

HUGO BOSS 18-11-2005 01:51 PM

Quote:

So far I have not gotten any feedback from the girls I tried with.
The effect of this condom can really be felt espeically when you first dip your cock into the pussy, mixed with her juice, the "warm" (or is it cool tingling) sensation feels very good. You can also feel a constant tingling at the base of your dick at certain postions. Worth Trying. Will go and get a 12 pack. :D

devilboy99 18-11-2005 02:05 PM

hehehe will let you guys know after i try tonight.... Bought from 7 eleven liao

terzhen 18-11-2005 05:26 PM

Quote:

Last time Durex also got introduce chocolate flavoured ones.

Still got abt 10 left at home as wife don't like chocolate smell in her pussy:(