The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Experiences with tatoo-ed MLs/FLs (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=894033)

junmin95 11-08-2022 09:11 AM

Experiences with tatoo-ed MLs/FLs

In general, I notice thai/viet MLs/FLs have more / bigger tattoo in general compared to PRC ml/fl. Do you feel worried after session with them due to the tattoo?? Or it's more attractive with tattoo? Care to share your experience?

candle2000 11-08-2022 10:02 AM

Re: Experiences with tatoo-ed MLs/FLs

Quote:

Originally Posted by junmin95 (Post 21539152)
In general, I notice thai/viet MLs/FLs have more / bigger tattoo in general compared to PRC ml/fl. Do you feel worried after session with them due to the tattoo?? Or it's more attractive with tattoo? Care to share your experience?

From my prospective and encounters, no difference at all.

Tattoo or no tattoo, it is the attitude of the person that is more important than just physical outlook. It is our ability to communicate that makes an enjoyable session(s) together.

Quote "Do you feel worried after session with them due to the tattoo?" unquote
This is the 21st century, having tattoos are the norm. Who cares, as long as it is a healthy pussy and willing to sex together :D
No need to concern about ladies with tattoo(s). They are like everyone of us.

candle2000 11-08-2022 10:07 AM

Quote:

For non-monetary term , it is easily to befriend them if you too have tattoo(s).:)

sytchioshiok 11-08-2022 01:31 PM

Well said brother, it all depends on how we can break the ice and connect with them so we can have a more enjoyable session. :D

Personally i really don’t mind if they have any tattoo or not

Quote:

Originally Posted by candle2000 (Post 21539271)
From my prospective and encounters, no difference at all.

Tattoo or no tattoo, it is the attitude of the person that is more important than just physical outlook. It is our ability to communicate that makes an enjoyable session(s) together.

Quote "Do you feel worried after session with them due to the tattoo?" unquote
This is the 21st century, having tattoos are the norm. Who cares, as long as it is a healthy pussy and willing to sex together :D
No need to concern about ladies with tattoo(s). They are like everyone of us.

superstiffy 11-08-2022 03:09 PM

I have tried tattoo gf, ml, fl.... i also have try no tattoo gf, ml, fl... simi difference also dun have... maybe if got tattoo when u piak piak that time can stare at the tattoo then maybe can tahan longer lo.. thats all... :eek:

owlette 11-08-2022 03:22 PM

Quote:

Do you feel worried after session with them due to the tattoo??

dont understand why you will feel worried after the session because of their tattoo?

isit you go dome1 shoot on the thai lady dragon tattoo/thai scripture, then you scared she beat you up?

LuisDiaz 11-08-2022 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 21540090)
I have tried tattoo gf, ml, fl.... i also have try no tattoo gf, ml, fl... simi difference also dun have... maybe if got tattoo when u piak piak that time can stare at the tattoo then maybe can tahan longer lo.. thats all... :eek:

A pussy still a pussy.

suzis 11-08-2022 11:42 PM

As long as can piak piak can liao lol

sytchioshiok 12-08-2022 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuisDiaz (Post 21540210)
A pussy still a pussy.

Maybe unless the pussy is tattoed lol

marcussia 12-08-2022 04:46 PM

Wah... So fierce sia if pussy is tattooed, never tried one with a tattoo pussy :p

Personally, I like those FLs with full-back or arm tattoos (not those with the tattoo on neh neh only), doggy that time makes me more aroused.

I think it's a personal preference, tattoos gives a more ah lian feel.

The most tattooed "FL" I had was from BKK a long time back. Still can remember, full arm/chest/back,legs... Was introduced by my friend "xiao san", who knows I like tattooed girls... :D

Good times good times...

paylater 12-08-2022 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 21540090)

Or cum faster if you like the tattoo :D

AnnieYJL 12-08-2022 11:32 PM

I always find it fascinating. My gf encourage me to do 1 to give that “naughty” vibe. In the end, don’t have courage to do it

TheIdesOfMarch 13-08-2022 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieYJL (Post 21544578)
I always find it fascinating. My gf encourage me to do 1 to give that “naughty” vibe. In the end, don’t have courage to do it

If you ever dared to do one, where would you want to do it on your body?

You can always experiment with henna tattoos or those temporary tattoos first to see if you like it?

AnnieYJL 13-08-2022 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch (Post 21544757)
If you ever dared to do one, where would you want to do it on your body?

You can always experiment with henna tattoos or those temporary tattoos first to see if you like it?

No idea. Is it better to do it in places where no one can see? I heard with tattoo, you cannot go Japanese onsen. I can’t do since I love onsen so much

Penguin23 13-08-2022 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieYJL (Post 21545386)
No idea. Is it better to do it in places where no one can see? I heard with tattoo, you cannot go Japanese onsen. I can’t do since I love onsen so much

Usually the tatto-ed gals will wear a skin patch (some need several to cover a big tattoo) before going to an Onsen

The bigger problem with a tattoo, is that all tattoos fade and over time as skin sags the tatoo picture will also become distorted.