The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=88817)

stmapede 06-10-2012 10:19 AM

Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:

Originally Posted by irodlak (Post 7889723)
.................Currently I still think Vietnam is a better place to get GF (they are surprisingly loyal, or at least those I manage to get), convince me bkk is better!

Quote:

Originally Posted by knowntender (Post 7889930)
Hi Bro,

I think the fake moaning ............

On the subject of Vietnam, I have done 3 trips there so far and agree with you that Viet girls are great overall and provide good service too. But tourism in Vietnam is not of particularly good value. Shopping in Vietnam is really poor. Hotel price is rather high -- Honoi and HCMC hotel rate is about double of the equivalent of BKK hotels. Very few guest friendly hotels for selection. Massage is nowhere near the fun as in Thailand.

Variety of visitor entertainment in Vietanm is a bit limited. In Hanoi, Halong Bay, War Memorial Museum, Wen Kain Lake ( sorry for the spelling for Return of Sword lake ), then where else to go ?

Knowntender

Actually whether Vietnam or Bkk is better depends a lot on individual expectation and experience they get from these 2 places.

Irodlak expects GFE na dhe got it in Vietnam while he did not have good experience in Bkk. Naturally Irodlak will feel that Vietnam is better.

Knowtender expects mongering places with other things to do for tourist, eg shopping, sight seeing etc. He got them all in Bkk and vietnam is short of these things. So naturally Knowtender thinks Bkk is better.

Simple formular:

Experience > expectation = you like the place
Experience < expectation = you don't like the place

Hurricane88 06-10-2012 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 7889828)
Yes Bkk better. :rolleyes:

haha...BKK is better ???...haven been back more than 5 yrs plus...how much I miss...:confused::confused:

poulnil 06-10-2012 01:22 PM

Any brother hanging out at thailand this week ?

Nonteerak2553 06-10-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatso4u (Post 7888467)
If u looking for fair SYT or sao saos, another option for hunting is to go disco like Slim, route 66 to try pick up. Ive seen girls there who are looking to hook up with farangs before, and have managed to chat with sao saos there who speak good english. But u have to hunt and no gurantee of ONS.
Having said so much, why dont u start learning some basic thai? That way u can increase your options and thai girls will appreciate it if u can speak thai with them too....u can go Paragon or Emporium and try it on the sales girls there....gd chance they can speak decent english too.

Slim & Route 66 are clean discos, yup no doubt they have some FLs lingering around that area looking for FARANGS, unless he is a farang, otherwise don't bother to waste time to hunt for one. His joint will be MIXX, Insomnia, Shock 39. Don't waste time on shopping center either, as he looking for someone who able converse fairly well in English, ''where you from'' ''how old are you'' doesn't turn him on. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by irodlak (Post 7889723)
The one I took surprisingly spoke basic Chinese. Learnt later she was from Chiangmai.
Also, any advice on where to hook up ordinary girls?
I'm a sucker for GFE, hoping to find a short term GF, FB, mistress or watever u name it.
RCA a good place? (No g club as I'm not filthy rich)

Currently I still think Vietnam is a better place to get GF (they are surprisingly loyal, or at least those I manage to get), convince me bkk is better!

Since when CNX native speak Chinese? :rolleyes: What's your purpose to hook an ordinary girl? To bonk them? Here is Thailand, and Thai is a first language to communicate, you can't speak at all, and you expect to hook on one, it's possible, but it's going to be a chicken talking to a duck. :D

RCA is not suitable for you to hunt, look at my post on top, those I mentioned above suits you the most.

Learn your Thai, and you will find Thailand is a good place to stay.

TonyCheong 06-10-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irodlak (Post 7885208)
I feel damn sad. 2nd night here in bkk still haven shoot anything yet. Went to the famous cowboy and nana, nothing fantastic leh.
I got admit my standard is above average, and most can't even speak basic English, only know how old, from where... That's about it, wtf?

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 7885717)
I sincerely pity u. 2 nights and u still can't find a ger whom can speak English to f in cowboy or nana then dun bother to search any more. Save your money, spend them in MBK.

Yes quite unbelievable. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by naemlo (Post 7889828)
Yes Bkk better.

No. Changping is better. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by knowntender (Post 7889930)
I think the fake moaning is actually an indication of her insufficient experience in the act.

Doesn't matter if it's real or fake moaning to me as long as I can release. :p

sansualito 06-10-2012 05:49 PM

Alaina....

Brief FR.

Not much of a choice of gers..
Rooms are new and clean
Name Tag, the Papasan will show you the list, if start with A, 1900, B-2200, the rest from 2500 onwards.

1.5 hours

cohen 06-10-2012 05:59 PM

Bros check this out,
any taigos been to Sensation Thailand? :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0c0D...feature=relmfu

Fatso4u 06-10-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 7891884)
Slim & Route 66 are clean discos, yup no doubt they have some FLs lingering around that area looking for FARANGS, unless he is a farang, otherwise don't bother to waste time to hunt for one. His joint will be MIXX, Insomnia, Shock 39. Don't waste time on shopping center either, as he looking for someone who able converse fairly well in English, ''where you from'' ''how old are you'' doesn't turn him on. :p

RCA is not suitable for you to hunt, look at my post on top, those I mentioned above suits you the most.

Learn your Thai, and you will find Thailnd is a good place to stay.

If he can't find the type of girl he wants in Agogo bars, then unlikely can find at insomnia,mixx or shock39. I suspect he looking for fair syt, if he says he got high standards.

Soi 33 is a good option, if dont mind more milf look than syt. Ladies there can at least speak decent english since it caters for tourist crowd, but best to exchange number then meet up next night otherwise bf and LT will be exp.

GavinYo 06-10-2012 10:13 PM

Hi bros,

I am hold up in Jk place and spa at Khlong Nueng, Pathum Thani. Tried to walk around today but do not see anything like nightlife around the service apartment. Does anyone have any idea where I can go to get some action? :D

Soopafly 06-10-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong (Post 7893011)
.......Doesn't matter if it's real or fake moaning to me as long as I can release. :p

55555...so true!

Last night this girl was moaning really loud and kept say "fxxk my pu55y, fxxk my pu55y." I was going to CIM but finally unloaded in flat doggie ;)

Soopafly 06-10-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GavinYo (Post 7894099)
Hi bros,

I am hold up in Jk place and spa at Khlong Nueng, Pathum Thani. Tried to walk around today but do not see anything like nightlife around the service apartment. Does anyone have any idea where I can go to get some action? :D

Unless you can find someone to take you to a local joint around Pathum Thani, your best bet is to take a cab, past Don Muang and go to BKK :D,

GavinYo 07-10-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soopafly (Post 7894486)
Unless you can find someone to take you to a local joint around Pathum Thani, your best bet is to take a cab, past Don Muang and go to BKK :D,

I see, I do not have anyone to bring me around and the other people who is with me only want to buy tons of cheap food to room to pig out. I am now left alone in the room surfing the net for place that I hope I can go to .... hahaha

dikk 07-10-2012 02:30 AM

Heading BKK tmr. Hopefully weather will be good and pooyin will be sextifying. Any bros wanna hang out pls pm me. Available tmr night. Cheers!

irodlak 07-10-2012 03:38 AM

Today my local Thai fren brought me to wine bridge bar, near to lumpini park. God the ladies there are... GORGEOUS! It is a clean bar with live band, fully packed to the brim with locals. Majority of them are 30s and below, working ladies and students.
Anyone looking for some challenge can try here, especially hard because most comes with group with guys.
But seriously, I would rate 20% of the ladies here 9-10/10.

Soopafly 07-10-2012 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irodlak (Post 7895038)
Today my local Thai fren brought me to wine bridge bar, near to lumpini park. God the ladies there are... GORGEOUS! It is a clean bar with live band, fully packed to the brim with locals. Majority of them are 30s and below, working ladies and students.
Anyone looking for some challenge can try here, especially hard because most comes with group with guys.
But seriously, I would rate 20% of the ladies here 9-10/10.

First strike - clean bar.
Second strike - they have companies.
Third strike - no poot pasa Thai.

I am sure the ladies are pretty; but at the end of the night, they will probably go home with someone else :o