The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What's on your Sex bucket list? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=945192)

TaurusVirgo 21-06-2023 01:35 PM

What's on your Sex bucket list?

:):):):):)

timeliness 21-06-2023 02:46 PM

Re: What's on your Sex bucket list?

How about joining the mile high club?

TaurusVirgo 21-06-2023 02:54 PM

:):):):):)

wantedbryan 21-06-2023 10:59 PM

Good topic

Done
Classroom, changing room, fucking at hotel window with a view, office desk
school toilet, staircase, swimming pool

Todo
Be a guest for a OF model and have my content posted online (no face of cos)
Gym
High mile club
Car

Angmolover 22-06-2023 12:52 AM

The only thing left on my bucket list is to fuck a set of twins. Triplets would be better but they are impossible to find. I would love to fuck set of twins at the same time, and even better if they were into each other. Make it a threesome. And end up cumming on their faces. When I was cheonging in South America, came across this girl in Buenos Aires. Her sister was also a pros. But they don't fuck together and they are not twins.

Suharto 22-06-2023 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 22431544)
The only thing left on my bucket list is to fuck a set of twins. Triplets would be better but they are impossible to find. I would love to fuck set of twins at the same time, and even better if they were into each other. Make it a threesome. And end up cumming on their faces. When I was cheonging in South America, came across this girl in Buenos Aires. Her sister was also a pros. But they don't fuck together and they are not twins.

Jangan tipu, you pondan, see your backposts already, people know you are a jealous singaporean gay man, looking for a boyfriend in this forum, already tell you many times this is not a gay forum

Stop pretending to be a hetrosexual man, when it is very clear you are jealous gay singaporean man looking for a boyfriend in this forum

If you want you can come to indo, and sell your backside near Jalan Jaksa in JK, got many "sisters" to help you integrate into your new profession :D

TaurusVirgo 22-06-2023 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wantedbryan (Post 22431214)
Good topic

Done
Classroom, changing room, fucking at hotel window with a view, office desk
school toilet, staircase, swimming pool

Todo
Be a guest for a OF model and have my content posted online (no face of cos)
Gym
High mile club
Car

Too old to be doing it in classroom but that's always a list that never be fulfilled anymore. Office desk sounds good.

fnulnu99 22-06-2023 02:52 PM

I have one bucket list - to fuck with as many different nationalities as possible.

So far I have done over 30+ nationality and lost counted....:D

The quest for new ones are still on going too :p

Fbtak 22-06-2023 09:37 PM

Great question. Got hard thinking about what to answer.

For you and your partner, if don't want to consider 3P, then got a few ideas:

Consensual non-consensual. Go full on. Not half baked. Come up with a safe word and just go at it. If you're an open couple, this shouldn't be taboo. Also, a large majority of women do have rape fantasies. Just that they don't want it for real.

Remote vibrator. Get one of those vibrators and insert into your SO. Go out for shopping and lunch. Control the speed and intensity of the vibrator from a remote or your phone. Watch her squirm as she tries to contain herself in public.

Get her to go commando or just wear something super revealing. Go out in a train or bus and let the eyes of hungry guys feast on her. Who knows, her pics might even appear in the zhaogeng thread here. Go home and fk her knowing that of all the hundreds of guys ogling her, you're the only one that gets to be in her.

I've done none of the above but definitely have fantasized in some way about it.

Some of my own personal bucketlist items:

CNC role play as I mentioned above.

Sex with a MILF. 40s is the sweet spot for me.

Been lucky enuff to taste different cuisines all over the world. But sadly, I've never tasted our own local Malay dish. Any bros here got kangtao lemme know.

Sex with a DH. Some of the younger Myanmar DH not bad.

Sex in a public toilet. Nasty...

NottyMonkey 24-06-2023 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 22431544)

keep a lookout at D1. once in a blue moon.

178noobnoob 24-06-2023 05:25 PM

My bucketlist:

Done
-cinema
-public toilet
-ex fb place (every single room, which includes kitchen and living room)
-slight SM

Wishlist (not paid service)
-vietnam ladies
-taiwan ladies
-anal
-full back tattoo ladies
-dom ladies

starbucks 24-06-2023 07:55 PM

Interesting to know what are other bros bucket list. For me, excluding paid services:

Have a Miss Universe quality Indian FB
Straighten my curved dick
ONS with a colleague or vendor
Do a fair busy 18 year old girl (paid service also can)
Discreet relationship with neighbours in same block.
Fuck a 50 years and above gilf, preferably also neighbour, lol
Wax or IPL my dick and arse

Fbtak 24-06-2023 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starbucks (Post 22438328)
Interesting to know what are other bros bucket list. For me, excluding paid services:

Have a Miss Universe quality Indian FB
Straighten my curved dick
ONS with a colleague or vendor
Do a fair busy 18 year old girl (paid service also can)
Discreet relationship with neighbours in same block.
Fuck a 50 years and above gilf, preferably also neighbour, lol
Wax or IPL my dick and arse

ONS with a vendor is also a fantasy of mine but given the potential implications to not only career but also to your life (in some cases, CPIB can be called in), i never made it a bucket list item I wanted to actively pursue.

t123 25-06-2023 07:35 AM

Hope to do it with a Jap, a Korean once more, a Hongkie, a genuine local Eurasian, have 2 days of sex, to do it in the aquarium hotel bathroom.

Rizwano28 25-06-2023 09:04 PM

Wanna do orgy of fls, like in bangbus