The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfjust.rocks/index.php)
-   Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff (https://sbfjust.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer. (https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=483404)

iDog69 22-05-2015 09:04 PM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Let me help :

http://i61.tinypic.com/117te0w.jpg

BlueFinTuna 22-05-2015 11:01 PM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJDogFace (Post 13071880)
Fark Serious :eek:

Fark Serious 555

BlueFinTuna 22-05-2015 11:04 PM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 13071993)
[]Limpah bochi Huat you understand

Oh Gao pau you ��

BlueFinTuna 22-05-2015 11:12 PM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 13069567)
Limpeh bo chi ok! I give up my account. Sorry to everyone here n I won't appear anymore n if I do I will let u take turn to Fark me.
:D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/registe...443a33b2f8f6d4


Fark serious, play so big.

LastApril 22-05-2015 11:34 PM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Fark serious.. either Johnbass offended a lot of people, or Johnbass offended a lot of clones (or a lot of people with a lot of clones :eek:)

Either way, I advise you to ignore them and they'll die off, unless you really 活得不耐烦 and want to feed them :D:D

sanuuk 22-05-2015 11:43 PM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Boss said Liao...don't reveal smaster's identity ? Why you still post seaj 's photo huh?

Johnbass 23-05-2015 12:07 AM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LastApril (Post 13073007)
Fark serious.. either Johnbass offended a lot of people, or Johnbass offended a lot of clones (or a lot of people with a lot of clones :eek:)

Either way, I advise you to ignore them and they'll die off, unless you really 活得不耐烦 and want to feed them :D:D

Tiagong I also advise those JiBye clones to ignore me lor...
I already pang chance liao hor...
:D

iSlut69 23-05-2015 12:50 AM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 13073136)
Tiagong I also advise those JiBye clones to ignore me lor...
I already pang chance liao hor...
:D

Son, u should say many pang chang for u already.
I wait for u to come home.
Because...
:D

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwj4beKJ4W1qbt1gi.gif

zhangwuji 23-05-2015 06:06 AM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iSlut69 (Post 13073299)
Son, u should say many pang chang for u already.
I wait for u to come home.
Because...
:D

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwj4beKJ4W1qbt1gi.gif

ask your son to exercise restraint

Sigao 23-05-2015 06:51 AM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Good morning bad dog eat your medicine n don't Sia Lan.

Johnbass 23-05-2015 09:56 AM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJDogFace (Post 13070776)
Poor johnbass the motherless dog dare not come out of his kennel to play

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sigao
Good morning bad dog eat your medicine n don't Sia Lan.

Saturday morning!

One play until tio banned...
Another play until tio zapped till moderation...
Not my fault hor...

Go start new clone and play again?
:D

FunnyHippo 23-05-2015 12:18 PM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 13074229)
Saturday morning!

One play until tio banned...
Another play until tio zapped till moderation...
Not my fault hor...

Go start new clone and play again?
:D

Tiagong your clones tio banned ah?
Tell u already mai play clone wars liao.
Never learn your lesson...

:D

JiByeJohn 23-05-2015 01:20 PM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnbass (Post 13073136)
Tiagong I also advise those JiBye clones to ignore me lor...
I already pang chance liao hor...
:D

but u nvr ignore those JiBye clones leh

:D

JiBye 23-05-2015 01:39 PM

Re: Johnbass - The Clone & Spammer.
 
JiBye post here but JiBye clones no more post here. Only a small percent post in other zap free zone.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 12:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2020