The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   hour hotels via App (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=981522)

bunkerbed321 08-04-2024 12:05 AM

hour hotels via App

Hi I would like to date (with payment obviously) a freelancer. She is visiting and living with friends. So would not be a good place. I know that in Geylang there are hotels for hourly rental. But there is also this App like Flow or Dayuse. Anyone tried them, would the hotel staff make strange comments if you come with someone to do the obvious?
Please let me know if you have any other tips....

Cecelialee 08-04-2024 12:13 AM

Re: hour hotels via App

TS,
No need to book through apps, just go to lor 22 Geylang Rd, look for Kim Tian hotel, 3 hrs is ard $30 to $40, and they don't care what you do, cos they know..
Guess you are in your 20+, the way you ask those questions...no experience, want to do also scare hotel staff said about you, come on, they know everything.
Cheers and get a life.

weefred 08-04-2024 12:26 AM

Yup used flow app before. Not exactly cheap. 3 hours around 70 to 90.
Still need show them your IC during check in. But they don't really care what you do as long is 2 pax(not like they don't know their hotel is made for sex). For me is 3 pax, so one of us need sneak up hahaha.

Primeval 08-04-2024 02:49 AM

81 or fragrance will be better suited to your needs, cheaper too, except on weekends.
Staff will know better than to comment, you will be just among the thousands that have gone through their doors.

WinterMelonTree 08-04-2024 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunkerbed321 (Post 23226904)
Hi I would like to date (with payment obviously) a freelancer. She is visiting and living with friends. So would not be a good place. I know that in Geylang there are hotels for hourly rental. But there is also this App like Flow or Dayuse. Anyone tried them, would the hotel staff make strange comments if you come with someone to do the obvious?

so you take a bus to a hawker centre, walk up to a chicken rice stall, queue, ordered a plate of chicken rice, carried it to a table.

is the stall owner going to judge you for eating that plate of food??

so what kind of question are you even asking?? LOL

bunkerbed321 08-04-2024 08:05 PM

Thanks everyone for the constructive comments. This has helped a lot.
Maybe one tiny question on top...the cherry on top. Are there hour hotels with jacuzzi ?

Delvax 09-04-2024 02:51 AM

Transit rooms with jacuzzi I do not know.
But you have gpsa that has it, though its going to cost you.
Alternative maybe KSL hotel but in JB, 6 hours for one of their rooms that has jacuzzi.

Angmolover 09-04-2024 06:54 AM

Quote:

Where the fuck are your balls? U are the customer of the hotel, and u worried about what some staff might make in comments to you? U so fucking worried about these sort of things, better don't cheong. I have walked numerous hot hookers into Royal Plaza on Scott, to fuck them in my room. This is the most halal and strict hotel in singapore. Owned by the Sultan of Brunei and not even alcohol served inside. U think I give one flying fuck what the staff think about me and the braless hooker I just walked in with? Do they look at the girl? Sure they do. But they don't say anything. They are just checking her tits out. What are they going to comment anyway? I am the one fucking the hot girl, and they are the one jerking off at home, wishing they could fuck her. Grow a pair of balls.

jingow 13-04-2024 12:16 AM

It is good that you are asking, research always helps.

I have used Flow, Dayuse, as well as hourly hotels.

Dayuse is good for hotels like M or Grand Copthorne. About $200-250, 9am to 6pm.

The Hourly are hourly. Typically $30 for an hour, $45 for two.

With Dayuse, I book, register, and hang around the lobby; we take the lift up. The lady does not need to register at all. You can order room service, relax for the day. Most throw in Pool and Gym access as well.

The Hourly, both need to register. You meet up outside, walk in, and register. Pay cash, get a keycard, drop it off when you leave. Sometimes one of us turns up late, so you can register, they tell you your room number, and you tell them "my friend will be joining later"; and she tells them the room number when she arrives. Your time starts when you first register.

In neither location is there any comment, judgement, or questions (I assume you are both 18+). You get the same look as the bus driver gives you when you board for not being able to afford a car. With 60 rooms, the checkin clerk sees 300 of us per shift. The 7-11 guy does not judge you for smoking menthols.

I can recommend two hotels, clean, with indifferent staff: Fragrance Lavendar and Ibis Imperial, both next to each other on Penhas/Lavendar. If one is full, the other is not (I have been directed by one to the other). There is parking, coffee shops around, etc.

Apart from the front desk, you will see no staff anyway.

Have fun, stay safe, and relax.

Oh, and the M and Fairmont and Grand Copthorne and Furama (all of whom I have used) know exactly what you are doing for the 6 hours. But they got bills to pay.

Quote:

Aposionge 13-04-2024 03:12 AM

thnaks for the heads up

SirLance 13-04-2024 05:43 AM

Thanks for the info.

bunkerbed321 13-04-2024 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jingow (Post 23241965)

I have used Flow, Dayuse, as well as hourly hotels......

thanks very helpful.

sgthicknjuicy 13-04-2024 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jingow (Post 23241965)
Oh, and the M and Fairmont and Grand Copthorne and Furama (all of whom I have used) know exactly what you are doing for the 6 hours. But they got bills to pay.

:eek: how you know they know what we're doing for the 6 hours? what if you're checking in alone? do they know still?

Keyhole1313 13-04-2024 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 23230534)
Where the fuck are your balls? U are the customer of the hotel, and u worried about what some staff might make in comments to you? U so fucking worried about these sort of things, better don't cheong. I have walked numerous hot hookers into Royal Plaza on Scott, to fuck them in my room. This is the most halal and strict hotel in singapore. Owned by the Sultan of Brunei and not even alcohol served inside. U think I give one flying fuck what the staff think about me and the braless hooker I just walked in with? Do they look at the girl? Sure they do. But they don't say anything. They are just checking her tits out. What are they going to comment anyway? I am the one fucking the hot girl, and they are the one jerking off at home, wishing they could fuck her. Grow a pair of balls.

:D:D:D good point

Banaber 15-04-2024 02:54 PM

are there transit room for 3x IDs? :rolleyes: