View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 05:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light
Re: do you feel everything keep increasing price here...soccer matches, FL, transport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyhunk View Post
Do you think there is any use complaining?

Why dont you use the time to think about how to curb inflation, eg other forms of investment to grow your money?

Look at how Nokia collapsed from once a top player in the mobile phone industry by not improving themselves and staying status quo?

yes people are being ripped off by the riches, but why cant you think of ways to be the rich and rip people off? Why must you always be stuck in e middle class?

Whether the rate of increase in e inflation is excessive is subjective. You can only blame yourself for not catching up in e rat race. Complain will only slow you down.

My 0.005 cents
So i have to kill myself for trying and trying and not make it is that what you mean? Bro, everyone wants a better life for themselves. I'm not saying my life sucks but not all are like you and i who has comfortable home to live in, good computers to play with, perfect living conditions, got the chance to improve and earn the dough.

Complain will not help us but it sure let us be heard.

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story