Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
jason_ jason_
Re: may i watch you perform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBlood99 View Post
having sex is normal in hotel, everybody need sex though. but having sex in stranger house with somebody watching..

what you think?

who can 100% assure that there is no spycam etc?

just because to save $100-200 and the couple might get themself in some trouble?
you know where the person live, will he do it?

if your hotel sex act circulate do you think even making police report will help? it does not help even if the culprit is caught. if your colleague or uncle see you in hotel81 with your partner, then stories fly around...

if you had read my earlier post you will not fear cctv that is hidden, whether it is in hotel or you suspect my house has hidden one. just dim the lights and the recording will not be clear. that is why professional v MN cameraman and videoman always use reflectors or extra lighting. once not clear, nobody interested in seeing dark shadows having sex. i am repeating this to benefit all readers, including the undeserving and ignorant one who doubt my integrity, he also did not read that i will also be naked and masturbating while watching live sex and if there is spycam i will be inside too.

if ignorant, talk less.