Old 04-02-2014, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sidon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ★ LOVE 小爱 ★ 100%我的SYT完美情人-超级甜美超级漂亮 ★99 HDLY★69 HJ★BM★2xHJ★Room Inclusive★

First time writing report after being a silent reader all these years, but I promised her I would so let's get down to it.

Booked a slot and got to her place. Room could be better but still acceptable. The plus point is the sight of the sweetest young thing I have seen in quite awhile. Big B (.)(.) and the sweetest face ever. Definitely worth the trip.

SOP shower and got into position for massage. She means business. Confirm plus chop not piano. Strength is just right to ease out the tiredness from muscles and some cracking of the spine to feel the shiokness. Not those painful till u cannot enjoy type. Would be better if can longer.

Next up is the highlight of the session. The happy ending is superb. Can feel she don't do drenching but managed to squeeze in a few kisses here and there. Kissing from neck to nipples and work her way down under to give my balls a good licking. Too bad just short of a BBBJ. But no matter. It still make my didi rock hard after a long and tiring day at work. She positioned her pussy right in my face while she worked hard to tame my raging cock. Gave her a good fingering till she wet. Next she turned to face me with her boobs hanging right in my face. Fought off the urge to ram her wet pussy which was right on top of my didi. Her wet pussy brush it so many times that with just a slight thrust from my hips I am sure I can get it into her love hole. She applied lotion and continued to service my cock which was throbbing so hard I was afraid I might burst a vessel haha. With my mind blown, the next to blow was my army. Wave after wave charge out and coupled with her moaning, I can only say it felt like heaven.

Wash up afterwards and chit chat a bit before leaving a happy man. I'll definitely come back for more. Hope can convince her for more action the next time haha. But must respect her if she is not willing. Confirm a gem in the making.