View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all
Re: Encounter with Petite, slim, shy but lovable gem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated-R View Post
**Please DO NOT PM ME after reading this; You can email me at [email protected] **

I was looking for massage to ease off muscle tensions before Chinese New Year...then I encountered this 25yr SYT.

I met her when I was having lunch at Outram / Chinatown area.

She seems shy at first..but after chatting up, I found out she only just arrived in Sg. And only staying for a few weeks. I think she might go back to Shenzhen in mid-Feb!

I not her OKT, I just sharing here

There's really a nice feeling like girlfriend...or new lover.

Name: Xiao Yun. 小云
Looks: 8.0/10, Sweet and Pretty Gal
Weight : 43kg
Height : 160m

Body: 8.0 fair & Silky Smooth Skin.
Boobs: 34B nice natural

GFE:9.0 , Not A Time watcher, treatment makes you feel being with a new girlfriend, lover!

She's from Shenzhen so her mandarin/chinese is not bad...not to heavy cheena accent.
For those with poorer command of chinese, you will like this because it's easier to understand her in a conversation.

Location: Outram 欧南圆 / Chinatown 牛车水 area。 Private & discreet with bathroom。 Best to get off at Chinatown 牛车水 MRT.

**She is working during CNY. Awesome if you wish to have a quick relaxation during the CNY period**

Interested bro, text her: 8300 9257

or Email me for more details ( [email protected] )
Bro you are kind to help her but contact is to expose dangerous.