View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Bobby12BPopular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: No joke. M Looking for free bonking!

Thanks bro and sis for the feedback. Since I'm new to this forum thingy, please bear with me that I'm rather slow with the reply. But girls don't worry I can remove ur clothes faster than this. Rest a assured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextview View Post
Chicken rice at mandrian hotel?

The way you post confirm stand no chance, go register a new nick and try again.
Thanks but I won't change my nick. I really want to be popular. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Ts since u only can afford 1 plate chicken rice then go hotel u got money pay meh??
This "newbie posting need moderation" system is taking a long time. I think I will save up enough for a 3hr session by the time u guys see this... Plus a can of coke!! To go with ur chicken rice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrudder View Post
Hi Bro,

Finally got someone more bor liao than me. Your "this cannot ... that can .... " got me a bit lost.

You look for girl to bonk you, and you only bonk if your charisma works. Assuming the ger still want to bonk you, then you call police?
Bigbrudder, call police is just a joke la. The most I go home complain to mummy. What I meant is let's no bonk the 1st time. I'm dragging the game. I'm not looking for just a bonk. I'm looking for a friend. That laugh together, eat together, strip together, sleep together. A friend that enjoy jokes and laugh at each other weak pts. Nb. Sound like I'm looking for a wife.

I'm not. Just looking for a gam gam Sibei he de lai fb. Come register now girls!! Pm b4 is flooded!! Currently it's still at empty!! Sibei sad....