View Single Post
Old 17-03-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

contd..

I was in two minds... a little buzzed from the alcohol, should I ask Mrs. Suzuki to shower or should I go for the final frontier and take those panties off?

My hands holding her hands against the wall, I kiss her neck softly, then down along her collarbone. She is murmuring and moaning in soft tones in Japanese as I kiss down further... her shoulders, along her underarms, down her side. I feel her fingers tighten her grip as I kiss her sides.. then kiss under her boob.. tongue snakes out and licks her nipple..

I hear an "ahhyeeëee" .. and a deep moan. I continue taking her nipple into my mouth and sucking softly.. Tit is firm, pretty heavy as I lift its weight with my tongue. Then begin to suck her nipple harder.. she gasps. Clearly very sensitive area for her. I let go of one of her hands.. reach down, softly massage her belly, before sliding back into her panties. The anticipation building as I hook a finger into her soaking, hairy snatch hole... massaging as I find it easier to locate her clit than in the bar.

Tongue sucking on momma's nipple while finger rubs her wet pussy. I slip finger out and let go of other hand, slowly pulling her thong down and letting it fall to the floor around her boots. She doesn't resist, standing naked, against the wall. Walaw, bushy pussy on this one I think! Typical Japanese AV style.. bushy MILF pussy experience!

I go closer again, fingers play and squeeze her other nipple, open mouth kissing with lots of spit exchange as I rub he slick hard pussy. Her hand moves between unbuttoning my shirt and moving my fingers to the right spot between her legs.. her body getting hot and a little sweaty... making me think I need to turn out A/C but having too much fun to find the A/C remote!

contd....