View Single Post
Old 24-03-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story: Banging chio babes through mind games

contd..

Nur went back down, along my belly (yeah have to work out some!) and started lapping at my cock tip.. before slipping the entire length of my shaft into her mouth. I lifted my hips, and then stood up slowly, giving me leverage to fuck her throat.. felt my dick ready to explode as her windpipe fit my dick like a glove.

I turned for a moment to watch the others. Ivy was stroking Joey's cock rapidly.. her mouth sucking the tip and awaiting, expectantly it seemed.. until... a rope of jizz spurted out from Joey's little joey, onto her pretty chiobu mouth. Her mouth open as Joey ejaculated onto her tongue.

I found out later that the command he uttered required them to suck his cock together and then make out with his semen in their mouths.

As chiobu Ivy leaned to chiobu Clarice, and they kissed, swapping Joey's semen between their mouths with a hot tongue swirling kiss.

That was enough for me... I groaned, felt my balls building up as I exploded inside Nur's mouth. She calmly kept her mouth around my fuckmeat, swallowing my jizz. She looked up at me as my drained dick was slowly extracted from her mouth. The cute teen minah then sucked my cock tip, to tidy up any stray semen. Walau-eh!

contd....