View Single Post
Old 26-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Story: Banging chio babes through mind games

contd...

Joey handed her a towel, which she used to dry off her nude body.

He walked out of the bathroom first, and was getting a few things out of his bag.

I walked up behind Nur, both of us in our towels.. mine around my waist. she reached down and playfully undid the towel.. johnson springing up. She stroked it playfully.

N: Are you going to show me what a spitroast is? (her eyes were on mine, mine were roaming from her eyes to her hard chocolate nipples to her hand around my dick)
M: (trying to hide my nervousness at being in my first MFM)... ohh, um, yeah (kissing her on the lips gently)

We walked out... Joey tossed me a Trojan and a bottle of lube..

J: Nur, take your lovely self onto the bed. That's it. Ok, now go down onto all fours, yes doggie style. Good girl!

Nur assumed an all fours position on the bed. Her heavy tits hung down as Joey took position standing in front of her face. He began running his fuck stick up and down her cute face, looking back at me.

As I unwrapped the condom, I asked why he had brought lube along.

J: Well bro, some holes need a little extra help!

I laughed, and yet, I now had no doubt that he could convince this chick to take it in the ass if I wanted to. This was one surreal night out.

I wrapped the condom around my cock, but also heard the sound of Nur's mouth sucking Joey.. I walked up behind her firm, full buttocks and oriented myself to slip my dick into her from behind.

She moaned, and gasped, mouth filled with Joey's dick, as my own cock slid smoothly into her pussy. He was already very wet. I began thrusting.. in and out.. slowly, gently... as Joey and I spitroasted her...

We bros smiled at each other, almost tempted to do a high five.. but being good students, we stayed focused on fucking her hot 18 year old brains out.

I was gripping her firm butt to allow me to plunge my fuck stick into her cunt.. so her little anus star hole was visible. She was now very turned on, and horny... head bobbing in front and hair moving around as she sucked on Joey's shaft faster.

I started fingering her asshole while I pumped her pussy. No reaction.. I pushed my luck further (no pun intended)

I had lubed up my middle finger and slid it into her tight, tight (did I say it was tight) asshole. She moaned, loudly.. my finger sliding in and out of her anus while my cock started fucking her harder. Balls slapping against her ass.... her tits jostled around as we had a nutella sandwich between white bread going.

I was welling up... about to blow my load. She reached back and began rubbing her clit....

N: (slipping joey's dick out of her mouth, moaning into his pubes) mm, fuck me, slap my ass. I'm such a naughty receptionist.

I grinned over at Joey, and began spanking her naughty buttocks cheek. A loud, high pitched whimper pervaded the room, together with her rubbing her clit faster..

The sight and sounds of all this fucking.... were building up to quite a finale..

contd....