View Single Post
Old 17-07-2005, 05:37 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Some update on HIV... not too sure if this is true...

According to Robert Short, an Australian academic ,Lemon juice has amazing powers to prevent HIV and as a contraceptive to kill sperm in 30 seconds.

He is Robert Short ,is a fellow in the department of obstetrics and gynaecology at the Royal Women's Hospital at the University of Melbourne.

His observation:-

The effects of 10 percent lemon juice on HIV in culture is that it kills the virus very quickly.

Concentration of 20 percent lemon juice in a fresh human ejaculate irreversibly immobilizes 100 percent of spermatozoa in less than 30 seconds.

It would be necessary to use only about 1ml of lemon juice in the vagina to inactivate HIV and sperm.

Neat lemon juice applied to the vagina, or the penis and foreskin is not in any way painful to the user if no lesions are present.

Lemon juice might also be very useful for post-coital washing of the penis, particularly the foreskin, to protect men from HIV infection. If lemons are in short supply, lime juice would be a good alternative.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here