View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR on Liltiger's new milf Shui Er...

Page on Shui Er here.
SBF thread on her here.

Shui Er:

FR:
Have been on a search for big boobed milf masseuses, and Shui Er seemed to fill the criteria. Location is indeed central, with roadside parking so may get crowded during peak hours; drivers should factor wait time for this.

Room is neat and tidy, with attached shower. Shui Er is really a milf, in a halterneck dress, about size 12-14, not obese but more amazonian. Nice smooth skin (her legs kept touching my hands during the massage haha). As I showered at home, just stripped and jump on bed to begin massage. Her massage definitely got strength, not piano kind, and she noted that my back really in bad shape. Compared to Bao Er, Zu Er and even Yan all from liltiger, I think her strength isn't as strong, but maybe she held back for the first time. I didn't request that she goes amazon on me haha. But she is definitely service oriented and worked long on my back, explaining why.

Then suddenly when I was still face down, heard some rustling and next thing a pair of boobs on my back, with nipples running up and down my back and bum. Nice feeling! Then went to HDLY and she spent a bit of time on this, until I got hard. I'm not a HDLY person so I told her I want to turn around. Now can see her. Her boobs are more C/large B i think, rather than D or E. Definitely not saggy, definitely natural, but definitely not as big as Bao Er, Zu Er, Ling Er. On her frame, they are just nice. She lied next to me and started her HJ, followed by stereo moans and nipple licks. Then she switched to 69 and I came very quickly after lol. Showered up and noticed that the full hour was just over, so she's not a time watcher. Like previous poster, I think she spreads out the appointments.

She said she just started working in SG, I asked her if she knew Yun Er but maybe I pronounced wrongly cos she said dunno. In any case, I'm likely to try others from liltiger first before returning back to her. She is hardworking and service oriented, like the best of Liltiger's ladies as usual. But not really my type lor, which is a pity.

On way out, saw a super SYT on the corridor, who smiled and bowed at me shyly. Damn, wish I'd gotten her name! lol
(Source)

Last edited by stiffness; 11-04-2014 at 06:16 PM.