View Single Post
Old 13-04-2014, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anw thanks TS! Always tot of doing a thread like this to compare some of those i have shared before but lazy :P

Anw here are my experiences:

I can't say i'm v experienced but have tried my fair share of MLs. I dun do FJs so can't give comment on that. Usually my standard is very high, maybe too high sometimes. Only a select few did manage to get me to really go back RTM or want to RTM, and still stay in my mind all this while. Some have been lost cos they left the biz and how i regret not gg that one or 2 times more at least.

Top 2 now has to be Fate and Yuki from Litiger bro. Super super good, overall package, service everything. Felt really at ease and totally worth the money.

The only other one i missed was Jasmine. Too bad she no longer in the biz. Her GFE was the highest ever i have experienced. Massage was good, sounds taiwanese and really like to hug you and her juggs are good sized!