Old 26-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
shybutwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Just some personal observation to share with those that planning a trip to Thai Club... Been there solo on 2 occasions and here's my thoughts on the gals sop....(sorry tora, i didnt call u coz i know u prefer big outing lol)

They will approach you in pair and say the following.....

1. Can my friend accompany u for a drink?

2. Today i dont have customer, can i sit with you?

3. I like you alot, so i approach you. Can i sit with you?

And most gals will leave at 11pm or 12am.... So if you're gonna stay late, make sure you ask the gal what time they will be leaving before allowing them to sit with u. Tips are rm50-rm100 depending on how frequent your gal fly. Tons of gals available in TC and i muz say the quality are above average... some are really gorgeous and many others score above 6.5/10 .....

Again, dont get shortchanged as most of them very 'snake' lol.... If u tip 50, they will ask 100 for sure. If she fly too much then juz tell them u dont have money lol(pointers from a buddy) hahaha

Best is to tell her upfront... "If you stay with me till 1am -2am... i will tip you, if you leave earlier than that, i wont tip. If it's alright with you, then pls sit with me."

Crazy hours till 8pm, 2 tiger towers for rm220..... 2 buckets of tiger(5 bottles per bucket) for rm145.

Sad hour- 88 per bucket. (if i m not mistaken) ... Enjoy.... and happy hunting