Old 03-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
maydayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

May day! May day! We have all be conned! Mingzhao you can zap me but your heart will be burnt in hell !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingzhao528 View Post
我把雯琪的网留着,是因为就是想知道有多少网上朋友了解我的辛苦,我一个中国按摩师不可能骗网上朋友的感情 和钱的,更不可能去欺骗中国按摩师的辛苦钱,心地恶的雯琪不需要骗你自己的良心,你的包2千多是谁买给你, 你告诉雨心是ktv的泰国顾客,你们比我了解她吗?我都不了解她,只知道她一起工作的按摩师,做完按摩陪熟 客出去,没有回家睡觉过夜在外面,第二天就抱着一个名牌包回来,你们是男人,自己去想吧!!!
我不喜欢说什么,你们知道过去的模特儿Elena一个星期賺了9千新币,她不是模特儿,是在深圳做按摩的, 她是做一条龙服务的,过去的雨心是准备在20巷站街的, 丝琴是第二次来,去年她是在31巷站街的,我比你们更了解她们,她们来之前是我决定帮助她们才上网,你们新 加坡人怎么可能去查她们,我是朋友介绍要我帮助她们,网上很多都知道我相信天主,因为是天主帮助了我和我女 儿,我喜欢帮助孩子的母亲,因为我也是母亲,辛苦做按摩的是为了照顾父母,孩子,没有钱都在照顾网上的按摩 师帮助她们,我自己有技术有支持我的网上朋友,我为了照顾按摩师,免费教她们按摩和服务,很多顾客亲自体验 ,我不需要骗钱,现在我就是要自己继续工作,是为了自己的女儿和自己的家庭,不想雯琪和elena.来两个 月骗了钱就回中国,什么事情发生,我都要继续在新加坡生活。我很感激一个网上朋友写给我的 (一个女人,要照顾家庭,小姐,客人,还有外面的竞争。真的辛苦你了。)我的按摩师知道我每天只睡3个小时 ,结果没有钱没关系,还被误解。我要开心的工作,开心的照顾需要我帮助,相信我的按摩师,我有的是机会,不 需要做骗子,如果是骗子为什么会中国小姐找我上网,我不是男人,是一个想好好生活的女人,在困难我都会自己 克服,不好的报告写我,让我更加坚强,不好的事情发生让我学会更加要真心的生活,mingzhao528的 网喜欢网上朋友写报告,好的感恩,坏的去改变。网上的朋友谢谢你们这一年来对我的网上按摩师的支持,我爱你 们!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by elika View Post
你不需要解释可是发了两大篇,please, we have heard enough from you, don't try to be a saint here, we have seen your quarrel with so many of your gers, everyone is bad and you are the only one good, no problem at all , yet over at the old favorite ger thread, ah long is finding you, short, plump and gold hair, perfect description , the reason ah long is looking for you you is exactly the same reason your gers have with you , money , as long as they feed you with all their money they are good, once they don't they are bad , why should they give you their precious money so you could gamble it away and try all sort of ways to defer paying them? Lose your own money, don't take money from others, 人在做,天在看, you never win, this is karma
Quote:
Originally Posted by elika View Post
Oh after reading your post I realized that you have been cheating us all along, now Elena is a masseur back home, who post her as a model? All teacher , singer, kindergarten teacher all seems to become prostitute ... And you are pushing the blame to them now? Haha, you are worse than a beast. How come a person can be like that?