View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
sex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Just IMHO! Errrr……the usual disclaimer which I pretty much routinely add on to all my posts, just to spell out that there is nothing dictatorial at all in whatever I write!
do you want to consider applying to singapore universities for scholarship to write your phd thesis? singapore government very welcome 'foreign talent'... they rather give scholarships to foreigners than locals....LOL!

since when a chronic dictator will admit he is wrong and arrogant? just ask adolf hitler... he did not know the answer that he is such a lamer, douchebag and loser until he put a bullet into his own head... which is too late by then... LOL!

do not give yourself overdue credits and pat yourself on the back too much... i will be here to keep your big ego in check...try not to be such a BIG ASS or SILLY FOOLS!...in case you do not listen to thai music... BIG ASS and SILLY FOOLS are popular thai rock bands... LOL!

Quote:
06-06-2014 05:20 PM SEAJ-You and your irrelevant, insane ranting is really tiresome. IDIOT!
by the way thanks for the zap... i will return the favour in just a moment with a sex maniac sign off in case you say people have no guts leaving their name after zapping...LOL.

thanks to those bros who up my points but first i have to zap our führer seaj first before i can return your kindness.

heil führer seaj our beloved cyberspace dictator! LOL!

Last edited by sex maniac; 09-06-2014 at 12:08 AM.