View Single Post
Old 17-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 23
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife - Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
Quote:
Much better selection at Casa. Mama san recommended me this Viet girl Oomanh, who speaks a little English. She looked hot in this tight green dress. Brothers Forseka and somebody99 could not find girls to their liking. So after some recce to third floor where the girls sit, we picked up a total of 6 girls. 3+3. My two additional were Ah Long and Candy, and three with Forseka.

Singing, drinking. After some time, Ah long said she was sleepy so I tipped her $20 and sent her away. Ooman good body, and more importantly, was the combination of coy but I could see the fire in her jet black eyes. Candy has a great body, but not so good attitude. Very stand offish.

Time to settle bill. Total damage $214. Forseka said he did not like any of his girls and requested if he can take Ooman. He is a brother samster, so no problem. For friends, anything can.

Candy+me, Ooman+Forseka, brother Somebody99, headed out to Tai Tai seafood for a supper. Nice meal with snails, frogs legs, fried rice, spare ribs, and steamed Garupa.

We split from there to our respective hotels. The Tuk Tuk driver lost his way and took us for a ride around PP and with all the pot holes. Reached hotel finally.

Candy showered and then me. Great body. Small nipples, A-cup, but then I like them petite, slim, young and tight. Got down to business.

Gave her a nice long gentle caressing till she was shivering. I am an oral guy. Then the tongue bath around the body. Tongue flicking her nipples and slowly built-up the tempo till she was writhing. Giving her breasts a tongue lashing, coaxed her legs open, and gentle rubbing of her clit, and then sloooowly, inserting a finger, opening her up ever so slowly, while she is moaning away. Like the sound effects. Found her g-spot and proceeded to tickle it, and soon enough she was shaking in the throes of orgasm.

Moved on to cunnilingus and got her bouncing on the bed. Needed all my strength to keep her from throwing me off. Got her off another two times. Now she was soaking and she just grabbed a condom and went cowgirl. Small and tight and still shivering from her orgasms. She initially had a problem fitting me in. But a woman's body is very flexible and soon we were in a rhythm. After a while switched missionary, then doggie, and then finished face to face.

My earlier hunch of her poor attitude turned out to be correct. She was a runner. So just paid her and let her go.

Body 8/10. Good figure. Flat stomach. Young 20 yrs. Tight.
Cunnilingus 8/10
BJ: none
FJ 7/10
Attitude 5/10 (good in bed but otherwise, she is very stand-offish).

A special thanks to brothers Forseka and somebody99. Though we met for the first time in our lives, we hit it off and partied like long lost friends. They are nice steady brothers, and I look forward to partying with them again.

PS: Like we agreed last night. Ooman, just called me, and we are meeting later this afternoon. Lets see how the day goes.
Bro I had been eyeing Candy for a long time was put off her price tag of 200 LT how much u pay her for ST? No BJ for her ?
She demanded $100. Told her that the mama said $100 for LT. Finally paid her $80 as I was very tired. I guess she too had a good time and took less. But jokes aside, I think Candy is good for ST only. Set her on fire first and then bang the heck out of her and say good night.

....Enjoy life...

Last edited by develish; 17-06-2014 at 11:55 AM.