View Single Post
Old 27-06-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Re: ★ INNOCENCE 单纯 ★ PROBABLY THE SWEETEST SYT EVER ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM★2xHJ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Can confirm she is a hot gem. Managed to get a booking with more than 12 hours advance notice. Is she the answer to my attempt to find the right replacement to Cutie? Stay tuned for the MR. Very excited.
Just got out of the session with this lass. In my humble opinion, amongst all the MLs I have tried with liltiger, Cutie is still my no 1 in term of service and attentiveness.

Not to say this young lass Innocence is not good. This lass is very cute and chatty. Looks like a pint size Jap/Korean you wanna bring out on a date. She is that pretty. Massage was acceptable. The highlight was of course the special. She got the right figure for her size and I absolutely love her nipples. Unfortunately, she did not allow me to suck them. No 69 either. Her HJ was wonderfully executed and I loved it.

The GFE was not as high as I would like but maybe I am a fat dude and this is my first visit, so not her cuppa tea. As for RTM, I think I will go one more time to get more comfy with her. I so want to suck on those delectable nipples. If I don't succeed, I think I will move on.

But this lass is definitely a hottie. Worth a try!