Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
blurbatang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kazakhstan and other central asia countries

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
The Malaysian authorities have started to interview their people going to those countries...... maybe worried they are going there to join the ISIS jihad.
If you happen to be there please dun get involved..... these extremists are gila psychopaths.
Hmmmn. I dont know whether you been to central asia or not. But by the way kazakhstan is way far from the action unless other type of actions. And there is two school of thought in islam. So, there is no way the whole population converted to extremist. And they got russian and mongolia culture. While Azerbaijian is different from syria and iraq. Google and wikipedia for further info on the countries. And i dont think malaysian govt interview anyone going to central asia. There is direct flight to kazakhstan now. In addition, why should i get involved? I better spend my time to make more money and at the same time deposit my millions of seed.... by the way extremist thought is everywhere. We cant stop them. There is even singaporean family fighting in syria. Malaysian, uk, australian and us. Life goes on. If you look at israel, they also very ganas. Read the history on israel and before the arab vs israel war. Where the jews came from and etc...