View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Bro Canthaveenuf, I have high hopes going to this visit as well. She disappointed me. I share the sequence of events here, you all make your own judgment.

Booked her 1.30pm, reach her place at 1.30pm and message her. She ask me to wait awhile, i told her ok.

At 2.04pm She message me, "am i still waiting downstairs", i replied yes. Then slience from her.

Called her at 2.10pm and ask her. Then she told me another appt at 2.45pm. And ask me how.

Wtf rite?! Like bro conquer, i tried to book her a few times before but she nv reply. Maybe her massage and other skills are good, but her attitude sucks. Totally spoilt my TGIF.
Sorry to hear about your experience bro. But why you waited 30 mins without attempting to call or text her lol. Still remember first time I visited her she asked me to wait but my phone left 1% so I told her to give me the address first will go up in 10 mins and she was okay with it. Then still offer to charge my phone for me. She's quite a nice lady in my experiences with her, talkative and very straight forward kind.