View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangjian
Hey, Bros Naemlo, waypastprime, & mahalosux:

Thx a lot! You guys are wonderful! To reciprocate, I just got more questions

1/ Since there is a big difference in drink price between HH and SH, can I enter during HH and order everything I need under the discounted price, then stay all the way into SH? (I know it sounds cheap, but the stuff is exp!)

2/ In terms of the quality and quantity of gers, is there a major difference between HH & SH? Which time is better in terms of getting better gers?

3/ under the butterfly system, when gers butterly out, do they leave together as a group and leave us the bare sticks in the room? Or will they go one by one, and leave one or two to keep us company?

4/ do we tip the mummy upfront (to motivate her, I guess), or save it to the end?

THX!
1. places like DC u cannot use the HH drinks for SH ..cos SH drinks is much exp than HH

2. Depends on places.. actually HH at small joints like BS got more gals as compare than SH..cos SH..mosts gals will go to the big joints to work

3. Depends..mostly they will see the screen got flash their no, they will move to the room tat is flashing their no...

4. No diff..we pay after bill..so tat if she dun do her job properly..we can 'fark' her outside down..and they will try to please u more..cos they hope by impressin u..the tips will be bigger..

usually b4 hand just tell mummy wat type of gal u wan...pretty, young, playable, can bring out to bonk, etc...then mummy will work accordingly, if she anyhow recco..then u can 'fark' her upside down....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..