View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1331 / Power: 15
dietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud of
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=484368

My first virgin MR as i promised her

Looks: 7.5/10
considering her age she doesnt look that bad.. plus she's the milfy type and i wasnt expecting too much as the info on her page is mid 30s.

Body: 7.5/10
Well maintained, silky smooth skin and fair

Massage: 8.5/10
Massage was decent and hard not piano type. worked my shoulder for abit as i told her about it. constantly checks on u whether its too hard or not. those nagging aches are gone.

HDLY, JG and HJ : 7.5/10
Very sensual. not really sure if its jg or not never tried it before but she massaged me from the back with my butt facing her. at the end of the session spent 15mins for the 2nd hj but it never came guess i was too tired.

Room : 9/10
Location is in G-area. parking not hard to find but maybe because i was there early. room is big with own toilet and a proper massage bed so thats a plus.

Attitude : 9/10
Very chatty easily breaks the ice. Speaks good english though i speak with her more in mandarin as im trying to brush up mine lol.. not a time watcher actually my session exceeded 15mins cause i came early. was served japanese tea at the end of session.

Damage : 120 + 10 tip for giving me that xtra 15mins total 105mins
rtm : definitely