Old 28-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nuest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Experimenting

Sorry for not being able to continue all the time, been really busy with school nowadays. Anyways, here's the next inststalment!

The two of us squirmed in ecstasy as my tongue continued to lick her perky breasts. By now, R was breathing heavily, unable to maintain any self control at all with her breasts being fondled by my tongue. While I continued suckling at her nipples like a baby, my hands were busy removing her pants. She looked so vulnerable, lying in bed with only her panties on. I gave both her nipples one final kiss before turning my attention to her nether region.
Down there, she was soaking wet, with her panties already showing signs of moisture. Instead of giving her the pleasure she wanted, I decided to mess around a little. I put my hands on her thighs, certain that she was feeling an immense feeling of pleasure. Then, when she least expected it, I stuck out my tongue, and traced her panties.
The exact moment I did that, she suddenly let out a gush. Her panties were becoming wetter and wetter, and I couldn’t wait to taste that sweet nectar flowing out. When I could almost taste her juices through her stained panties, I knew this was it.
My fingers gently removed her panties, and my eyes were treated to an amazing sight. Her pussy was adorable, with her hair trimmed, and it was so moist, with her juices dripping. I used my tongue to simulate her clit and to catch the drops of liquid that flowed out her pussy. This indescribable sweetness, this energising liquid was R’s purest essence, and I knew then that I was incredibly lucky to have been the first person to have tasted it.