View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
These two pu bhors will come back... But I will catch them and make them jiak sai and they become humchee... I don't negotiate with chee hiong kias and traffickers like them... Operating on the pretence of a nice bro... Giving advice to newbies on cheong destinations... But in actual fact lure them to their sharks' mouth... Freeload to the extent of scam... They ought to be hung up on coconut trees and let dogs fck their asshole for exploiting young girls and trafficks them to Singapore for illegal employment... At least I know some bar owners / coyote agents provide work permits for these girls to be gainfully employed as performance artiste... But definitely not these two cheebys...
I never left. Was busy with work. Ain't free like u guys using clones to post. Why dun u be a real man for once and meet me in Bangkok then? Put time and place. I love to see how u going to make me jiak sai and hang me up?

Until now, any bros PM u and said they were exploited or used any of my services like u mentioned? I do not know u and I very much like to see u in real person and see how much balls u have instead hiding behind the keyboard as well. Lol. Are u a Singaporean yourself? How many work permits can a establishment give out? Amidst all the 100hundreds over performing artiste and models. Do u realized people who are reading are laughing at your retarded post? But of course hiding behind a clone nick and posting rubbish. No one will ever know the real guy behind. Get some balls and face me if u are man enough. If not, u are just another ladyboy to me.