View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

....continue from part 1 :

My personal notes :

1. Good advise for 1st timer from long ago.

2. Another piece of information that bros should know if they are going Batam during certain public holiday.

3. Be careful when you book Harbourbay Amir hotel

4. Newton Spa FR from about 5 years ago,its not a popular Spa due to it being overly priced.

5. Give you some info on how you should use a Indo sim card to call Sillypore.

6. Interesting type of massage about 5 years ago in Pas Massage.

7. Common excuse for overnight booking girl to leave early.

8. Delta Spa Pricing and location

9. Some Facts on Batam that are good to know.

10. Some information on bringing your Batam Girlfriend to Sillypore.

10. Some good REASONs to go Batam.

11. A Japanese Spa in Batam

12. Basic information of what a Fuckhouse/Farm/KTV/Massage is like in Batam

13. If you wish to know the range HOW MUCH you should pay for special service during massage in Batam that is considered "not under/over paying". To each its own tho.

14. My 1st basic question posted in the Batam Info Thread and 2 days later a kind bro replied some of my questions. I was once a noob too.

15. Some basic "hunting" tips if you are going to hunt for FLs in disco,pub or night club. If you are not a Hunter,you may choose to be like me to go "shop" for girls in Batam at overnight booking joint.

16. In case you get your into any trouble with the Indo law (eg. lost your passport etc),this is definitely a MUST READ.

17. Batam tourist alight at different Ferry Jetty for different reasons. Try not to end up the wrong place if you aim is to cheong.

18. Most of what you need to know about Batam Delta Spa are here.

19. Some Information on Octopus Spa near Harbour Bay.

20. Some FRs from day tripper to Batam,how they arrange it etc.For bros who wish to go Batam in the morning and return in the evening.

21. More Batam KTV and Massage information. Click on those links in it to know more.

22. Massage information around Utama Hotel/Romance Hotel area.

23. Then there is Titanium Night Club,new in Batam that started end of 2014.

24. Batam Fresh Beer,if anyone wish to try out their locally brewed beer in Multi-colour.

25. There is this Morena Club and KTV that are also new (2014) but are subject to be closed by Batam authority.

26. For newbie,try to avoid asking questions w/o 1st searching this thread. Below is a guide to help you search this thread. Believe me,you will understand more when you do a search and try to find out things yourself 1st before questioning.

27. Here we have,info of another massage place name Princess Massage.

28. Information in my suitcase involving myself,if you are newbie/1st time Batam traveller who might one day wish to tag along with me on any of my trips,please make sure you read the Terms and Conditions and later my latest itinerary to avoid any misunderstanding.

29. Batam's Places of Interest (non-cheonging place,just plainly for sightseeing)

30. About Mandi Susu Massage and here is more add on about Mandi Susu Massage

31. The different types of Massage in Batam being categorized.

32. An FR from Alishan KTV in mid 2014

34. IMPORTANT : Always be EXTRA careful when you take FLs from disco/pub/night club or girls from Wechat/Watsapp/Online etc when you are still not familiar with the Batam scene,carelessness (or a single time bad luck) may result in you NOT able to return to your home safely. You may be FRAME into some drug issues by your girl. Drug-related offences in Indonesia carries a maximum sentence of a death penalty.

35. Well,this one may be bit out of topic,but its in my suitcase and in case anyone wish to visit Tg Balai ,i have kept a record of a senior bro's Balai Walk Through Guide for my future reference in case one day i am done at Batam and wish to visit Balai.

36. Some assorted Notes :

a. Assorted Info 1

b. Assorted Info 2

37. New Berry has moved away from the Hotel Bali location on Jan 2015,its new location is Here,alt link.

38. How the Taxi Commission works in Batam base on my own experiment and Avoid Over-Tipping your girls/taxi drivers.Here is my personal Tipping Table for your reference.

Lastly,the above listed information are my personal Information vault which i check back from time to time,not 100% of them are here yet but it should be sufficient enough to help most newbies get by Batam. I always emphasis,Batam is a place where one can travel alone,no need for another person to bring you along. But if you REALLY have problem,try reading my Batam Newbie Walk-Through Guide,which is written in a psychological state of mind when i am a noob/newbie, and it is designed to be like a RPG game guide book. So just treat Batam like a RPG World and step into this whole new World of Wonder to explore its treasures. If you know how to go to Sentosa island alone in Sillypore,Batam will be like a walk in the park.You dont even need to understand Bahasa Indonesia/Malay to travel there (knowing of course will be an advantage),you mainly need to understand the language i am writing here & have with you your 2 hands/10 fingers for communication. Do be humble,be nice & considerate.And bring your whatever expectation you have on Batam down by half and you will be smooth sailing at Batam.

If you have more questions on Batam,feel free to post it in this thread (but not before searching for answers here) or you may just PM me. Please dont PM stupid question/s like what is HJ/FJ/BBBJ etc. I received quite a few such questions and i totally ignore them w/o even finishing their PM content.

Last edited by nono1973; 25-04-2015 at 12:44 PM.