Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
BJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to allBJmydong is a name known to all
Chanel

CHANEL
(L24 M09)

LOOKS
Chanel is a young sweet hottie. She will turn more than a few heads when she walks into a room. Big round eyes, full kissable lips and good complexion. She wears a bit of make-up but not a lot. Her hair is long, straight and black with some brown streaks.

Her smile has an overbite, similar to Emelda. She is also dark skinned not fair, so guys looking for milky white skin, look elsewhere. Chanel looks early mid-20s. A very pretty girl. CHIO!

BODY
Chanel is fairly tall, 1.65m and her body is a little pear shaped. Not a lot of milk, a-cuppers with small brown areolas and perky nipples. Her butt has meat for doggie and she has a large tattoo over her ass, similar to Bai Xue and the retired Summer. She actually looks a little Malay because of her kopi color skin.

She told me she used to be really fat, thats why she has stretch marks on her ass. So guys, a warning to be nice to fat chicks and not just blow them off, they can lose weight and could turn out to be a hottie like Chanel.

SERVICE
Chanel has only been in GL for 3 days. I didn’t expect much from her but I was willing to try because I found her attractive. She is a very friendly, smiley and chatty. We had good chemistry and shared a lot of common interest.

She is more of a health centre type service girl. When the door shuts she is friendly and likes to talk. In the shower it’s a long soap and wash, very thorough but no hanky-panky.

On the bed, her catbath is good. She will lay you face up and will cover you from your ears to the arches on your feet. Kissing and licking its arousing and she will take her time. I asked her to skip the AR so she moved straight to the BBBJ. Good suction, takes her time and its good enough to get you ready for the FJ. The FJ is passive, so you will have to direct the action. She has a good attitude and will accommodate most requests.

BJ
Not a bad effort but don’t expect her to be a CIM girl right now. Good suction and skill she should be able to get your rod to point straight. The BBBJ is a straight suck with her laying between your legs. She will lick your dong and run her lips up and down the shaft with some deep throat.

RECOMMENDATION
If you are looking for a pretty face, good attitude and friendly then Chanel is not a bad choice. Chatty and smiling she will put you at ease. She is tanned so guys looking for fair skin you may want to skip but she is a attractive.

The session is more of a HC experience but passable for GL 150. I think she will get better because she has a good attitude and is willing to work hard.

There are some pretty newbies with good skills working in GL 150 these days; Nico, Mun Mun, Monica, Cartier and now Chanel. Lets hope AV can keep them coming.